Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her (933 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her by EmagNig(m): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2019
A lady has captured the moment she was flogging her boyfriend with cane on video just for allegedly cheating on her.

In the video which has already gone viral on social media, the lady could he heard asked what the he*l is wrong with you as it seemed like he had been a serial cheater and she couldn't take it any longer

In the video the lady was heard shouting;

“ what the hell is wrong with you! what the hell is wrong with you!! what the hell is wrong with you!!!”

The video however received a lot of backlash on social media as most users claimed there would have been an outrcy if it was the other way round

Watch Video Here
https://lailasnews.com/lady-mercilessly-flogs-boyfriend-with-cane-for-cheating-on-her/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her by MJBOLT: 6:22am On Jul 13, 2019
if it were the other way round,feminazis will be screaming assault and battery.they will even stage a protest at aso rock.
Re: Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her by dotman4real007(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Just imagine your girl buy cane because of you. Guy you fall my hand.
If na me as long as you can raise your hand against me, men your hand will never go up again because I will break that hand. Bleep she is a weakling, I will break your face.
Re: Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her by nuban07(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2019
They should cut his d**k, he is not a man
Re: Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her by saheedbadmus(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2019
who knows she might be stronger than the guy na or have spiritual powers..but my take now is if the was being flogged by the Guy am sure even TV station go publicize it... women do things to men and no public uproar but when men assault a woman, even men go castigate fellow man but some ladies push men to the wall and when a man is being pushed to the wall he would surely bounce back.. dont quote me wrong i am against men laying hands on a woman but i think some women can frustrate ur life..chai.
Re: Lady Mercilessly Flogs Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating On Her by chiommy123(f): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2019
He get luck sef just flogging

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Four Dies After Abortion In Ebonyi / EFCC Reacts As N900m Cash In Custody Disappears, Papers Found Instead In The Box / One Million Boys Killed One Man In Obiosa Street Ijesha, Suruler, Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.