Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin (40304 Views)

Fuel Hike, Other Anti-Poor Policies: A Declaration Of War On Workers - NLC / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Ejjis(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
You forgot so easily? Next level

IfeMiLove:
It's just few months of Buhari's second tenure and things are getting worse by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Omoslim26: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
putin4:
Hahaha declaration of war with who?yoruba fight? I think no.they talk too much but to action,there will be no action after all,now all Yoruba state is also Fulani state,hahaha you can't declare war on your master. then you lose before the war start.

Dis is wat happens wen we av children in dis forum u see so many senseless post shun tribalism ur score for dis post na
2/100
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Successmind(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ikoko pa omo talika won no oshey shi ni,nigbati opa omo olowo woni emo wo ilu..... When the hynena killed the son of the poor man they said it was a mistake but when he killed the child of the rich man they said this is abormination.....so na today Dem no say Fulani dey kill Yoruba people.... grin grin...
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Vandiso: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
You people are very stupid,,,,, you don't know wat is war,,,,,, please start it and u will see how we will end it,,,,,, stupid people
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Ryan14(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
#Restructure not #War.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
HUMAN BEINGS MADE BY THESAME GOD AND OF THESAME 1ST PARENT ( ADAM AND EVE ) KILLING EACH OTHER.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
delishpot:
So if dem kill another person pikin.... E for no be declaration of war?

Other people are not important ...

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Wettoid123: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
It has been long we have being hearing this statement, a race that is full traitors.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by luluman: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Racoon:
Abeg why is MURIC yet to swiftly issue its usual press release over this issue Sarrki where are thou? Your ants infested firewood have started doing the maximum damage.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by luluman: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Racoon:
Abeg why is MURIC yet to swiftly issue its usual press release over this issue Sarrki where are thou? Your ants infested firewood have started doing the maximum damage.
Don't you know that muric leader too is Fulani?
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Malawian(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Princedapace:
We need the road block back guys. Ever since the police stopped that road block on high way, it has gotten so worse

Naija high ways are bloody these days. Chaii. Buhari failed in security and economy..

Why do you think the Road Block was removed in the first place?
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Obere4u: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cantonese:

Bros abeg are you a Nigerian? If you are do you live in Nigeria? Abeg also where are you from? Also abeg have you ever travelled on the highways in the north? Have you ever gone from Abuja to Kaduna, Abuja to Minna etc? Coming to the south have you ever travelled on that Benin - Shagamu highway? Do you know the Benin bypass, especially between a place called Ahokara and the Onitsha - Benin intersection? Have you ever travelled through in the areas between Osun and Ondo states leading to Magongo on the way to Okene in Kogi . Do the Fulanis kidnap on the highways in the east or areas leading to port harcourt? Who dash monkey banana there?

As I dey see you so, you must be a fulani man from either Mali, Chad or Niger where there is no food. If not that, please a trial will convince you as you go by yourself to those areas that I mentioned above to carry out your own personal investigation. Thereafter you can get back here to give us your own first hand information.

So because crimes are been committed on those herdsmen, it automatically became the fulanis that indulge in it? Do you know that people leaves their state to go commit different crimes in other state? Do you know that one can dress as any tribe and commit crime? Have you heard about what happened in ozubulu between kidnappers and ozubulu vigilantes which led to the deaths of about r vigilantes?

Condem crime and not a region.
The bunkery going on in the Niger delta, did anyone call all south south region criminals? Let's stop this generalization and together fight crime for what it is....

Let's assume it was the herdsmen, it's now crime, if by the end of the investigation and it was found out it wasn't herdsmen, won't it still be a crime?
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Lovelyn451(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Are u sure it was the herdsmen that killed this woman and how did they even know shes the daughter of a Yoruba cultural group leader....this should be investigated, a Yoruba person is behind it
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Biafran007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
sassysure:

What will u do as a person?

I assume u are igbo and I am igbo too.

Others go home and strategize.
We come online everyday to rant. Are we the only ethnic group in Nigeria?

We reveal our secrets online daily.
They keep on advancing and strategizing, appealing to ur sensitive spots online so u can talk more, they use what the information they gather online to strategize, we keep on making noise.

Even you that I come to this section to read ur comments have joined them.

We call Yoruba coward but do you read their comments without being emotional.

U igbo guys online have lost it since Jonathan lost election.
As if Jonathan is an igbo man
And don't tell me we are our brothers keeper. It doesn't happen in Nigeria politics.
U call fulani supremacist but that's the way we behave online.
Politicians read these, use them to make plans.
U guys should stop behaving like Lord online. It's not helping at all.
Guy relax, the whole igbo are now sensitised because we are coming online to talk. It is better than the South Westerners that owns the media but keeps shut when people are being killed. The war is inevitable and when it does happen our people will be mentally ready.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by elvisco10(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Oblang(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

There was a survivor that said they were herdsmen

Who are those survivors that said they are fulani? Oh they saw them with cattles as they came to attack them..
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Femeto: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Buhari Ban herdsmen now if not let's start killing them and their cows. OPC take note.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Femeto: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Are u sure it was the herdsmen that killed this woman and how did they even know shes the daughter of a Yoruba cultural group leader....this should be investigated, a Yoruba person is behind it
You see you also jumped into conclusion that a yoruba person is behind it. Your statement is the reason Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Princedapace(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Malawian:

Why do you think the Road Block was removed in the first place?

Okay na. Make them Dey kidnap us na..

It was removed becus some policemen were abusing it. In every good thing, there must be bad eggs. That didn't stop good officers from working. I have traveled a lot and I met many good officers who executed their jobs without collecting bribe or harrassing any one. Some are bad but I think them been bad is better than been kidnapped and killed

The rate of kidnapping is too much now. If someone u know has not been kidnapped or killed, u wouldn't know..
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Malawian(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Princedapace:

Okay na. Make them Dey kidnap us na..

It was removed becus some policemen were abusing it. In every good thing, there must be bad eggs. That didn't stop good officers from working. I have traveled a lot and I met many good officers who executed their jobs without collecting bribe or harrassing any one. Some are bad but I think them been bad is better than been kidnapped and killed

The rate of kidnapping is too much now. If someone u know has not been kidnapped or killed, u wouldn't know..
It was removed so that these "Kidnappers" would have easy access to their new dens as they move all the way from Mali to Southern Nigeria.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by mvem(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
amaben2020:

Lol, without war Nigeria would never be good, we didn't fight for our independence which started our problem of unity, I pray war happens cos that's the only way this unholy entity can divide, I'm Battle ready in my small way
the war will be fought where?... No body sees war and want it again. Only young youth clamour for war because they think it is like war film they watch on movie.... Better calm down, war is no joke and will just send everyone to the stone age
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Princedapace(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Malawian:

It was removed so that these "Kidnappers" would have easy access to their new dens as they move all the way from Mali to Southern Nigeria.

Haaaa who is now doing this type of thing na? Naija Don cast o
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Staro: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
So sad
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by amaben2020(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
mvem:
the war will be fought where?... No body sees war and want it again. Only young youth clamour for war because they think it is like war film they watch on movie.... Better calm down, war is no joke and will just send everyone to the stone age

Without war, Britain, Russia and France won't be where they were
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by blackjapanese: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Can a person without a herd be described as a herdsman?
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Exodora: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Then they should go to war as quick as possible and stop informing and disturbing us.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by mvem(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
amaben2020:

Without war, Britain, Russia and France won't be where they were
brother this is the 21st century. I think you are very young person.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by okito: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
So Fasoranti's daughter's life is more important than those of several Yorubas that have been killed by the Herdsmen that it suddenly is a declaration of war against the Yorubas. Our so-called Leaders are so self-centered that lives of those not related to them dont matter. RIP to Mrs Olakunrin and all those who have lost their lives to these terrorists!
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Mayokun2019: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
A declaration of war on Yorubas? How?
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by BIXYBABE: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Afospecialk:
Bcs its Fashorantis daughter its war against all Yorubas but had it been its average person they won't tag is war against the Yorubas

Abi o. Is this d first time d.killing started....... awon were
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Zenlife: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
maasoap:

You have nothing to say. As I said, you focused too much on the Yorubas to the extent that you even forgot that Fulani herdsmen are killing your people on large scale every now and then.
The woman could have been killed by your criminal brothers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/fasoranti-daughters-death-press-statements-lamentations-will-not-stop-the-invaders-ipob/

Juvenile...Read, learn, ACT.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Zenlife: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
iJhoe:

Well, u just succesfully ranted and raved to make absolutely no sense. I question ur sense of logicality and reasoning, is ur cerebrum placed under ur feet. All these sets of e-warriors basking in the pleasurable euphoria of free data, Must u all at every time be so illogical, u feel this is a time enough to spinal shots and victimize a nation of its true existence and belongings leaving the most despicable elements and devil incarnates at the very ease of their dreadful operations. Ur hue and cry is so illogical that u feel such a solution u erroneously projected saves other tribes, ur tribe inclusive from the imminent crisis about to loom.

It is a shame.

Ur last statement is a calculated hate speech towards our nation

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/fasoranti-daughters-death-press-statements-lamentations-will-not-stop-the-invaders-ipob/

Juvenile...Read, learn, ACT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.