Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia (21752 Views)

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Nigerian Phd Student Convicted Of Rape In Glasgow / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Tamasaba: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

There is nothing celeb can do nah ,this is Malaysia issue bro ,so celeb should fly to Malaysia and protest ?

O common
lol. O common to you too. Social media is worldwide. If this trends trust me Malaysian government would look into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Studyinchina200(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
I was there last year,the place is only good for visiting.

martyns303:
Malaysia at the moment is a country I wouldn't advice any legit Nigerian to go for business, education or pleasure. Thanks to some rogue Nigerians, the Malaysian authorities are not messing around.

Malaysia is a country that gained independence 3 years after Nigeria 1963. came to Nigeria for our palm fruit to produce palm oil. Today Malaysia is one of the highest palm oil producing country in the world.

Until we stop running away and start holding our leaders accountable, we will never get the Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tamasaba:
lol. O common to you too. Social media is worldwide. If this trends trust me the Malaysian government would look into the matter.

Malaysia government cannot do anything with social media ,Nigeria government have not done anything with social media with the protest and videos all over the internet of police and SARS brutality ,you dey there dey talk of Malaysia government ,very funny

You think Malaysia government value blacks ? Mind you I have lived there before

1 Like

Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Studyinchina200(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
those embassies are useless just like our government
Wettoid123:
The way Nigerians are being killed in the outside world am not comfortable with it at all.
What is the meaning of having consular in this various country?
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Studyinchina200:
I was there last year,the place is only good for visiting.

Lol

It's a lovely place to stay as far as you have your valid permit you will enjoy the country ,visit is still the best sha as you have said ,they will only stamp you 14 days at Poe

But there are issues when trying to renew your school permit ,at times they will collect school fees without giving you permit or even giving you on time
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
roblance:

Sorry bro, you will have to get the Nigeria of your dreams alone ....... spits

Yeah... Same way people who choose the "easy" way of fleeing will likely die alone and like animals too...

We all want the good life... But, taking short cuts through hell can end the pursuit prematurely. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Rolly22(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
SoNature:

I think it's high time we started being realistic in this country.
If you look at the level of decay, you will understand that Nigeria is beyond redemption.
The rational ones are well aware, that's why they are running away.
Nigeria is many countries in one, making it difficult for the leaders to manage.
If vested interests wouldn't let the leaders restructure the country, separation remains the only viable solution.
Again, Nigeria is too complicated for the black man to manage.

I swear oil dey your head, only an irrational and short sighted person still sees hope and redemption in Nigeria.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Oxb90: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wettoid123:
The way Nigerians are being killed in the outside world am not comfortable with it at all.
What is the meaning of having consular in this various country?
why wont they be killed. Nigerians no. 1 citizen went over there to tell them his citizen are criminals and lazy people then you expect them to pamper Nigerians. the question is: since when did nigerians started receiving this kind of treatment from other nation.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Studyinchina200(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
I lived there for 3 years before moving to china.

Am Happy I made that move.

Malaysia is not a good place for black people.

No work except you are into yahoo yahoo or selling drugs.

At least in China,you can teach ,do business ,work in clubs,modeling and more.

Anyway,I thank God.
andrew444:

Lol

It's a lovely place to stay as far as you have your valid permit you will enjoy the country ,visit is still the best sha as you have said ,they will only stamp you 14 days at Poe

But there are issues when trying to renew your school permit ,at times they will collect school fees without giving you permit or even giving you on time

1 Like

Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joromi12:
Some people would still go there .[s] The bad eggs have made life hard for legit people[/s].

You people should stop with all these silly excuses please and try to see things from a different perspective. Its people like u that keeps promoting our negative sides to others who make things a lot harder. Malaysians have criminal elements and rogues even worse than the Nigerians there. If they weren't there we wouldn't have been able to carry out the so called criminal acts. After all na rat when dey house dey invite outside rats say food full kitchen. So it is with every other country. But u will never hear of such treatments from the UK or US on Nigerians/ Africans or other foreign nationals living there. The excuse that criminal elements within a particular people is the reason behind the ill treatment of that group in general is very stupid, spread by idiots and believed by fools angry

If they don't die trying to jump from the police they die in detention...
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Studyinchina200:
I lived there for 3 years before moving to china.

Am Happy I made that move.

Malaysia is not a good place for black people.

No work except you are into yahoo yahoo or selling drugs.

At least in China,you can teach ,do business ,work in clubs,modeling and more.

Anyway,I thank God.

lol that's true

Hope you lived in Malaysia with student permit sha
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by charlesELIKIBA: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
i nor just want talk BUT the time is coming
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Studyinchina200(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sure.

Am done with my masters here. Now using work visa.
andrew444:

lol that's true

Hope you lived in Malaysia with student permit sha
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Sure.

Am done with my masters here. Now using work visa.

Alright
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
dairykidd:

You people should stop with all these silly excuses please and try to see things from a different perspective. Its people like u that keeps promoting our negative sides to others who make things a lot harder. Malaysians have criminal elements and rogues even worse than the Nigerians there. If they weren't there we wouldn't have been able to carry out the so called criminal acts. After all na rat when dey house dey invite outside rats say food full kitchen. So it is with every other country. But u will never hear of such treatments from the UK or US on Nigerians/ Africans or other foreign nationals living there. The excuse that criminal elements within a particular people is the reason behind the ill treatment of that group in general is very stupid, spread by idiots and believed by fools angry

If they don't die trying to jump from the police they die in detention...
ok no one shud go shikena
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

There is nothing celeb can do nah ,this is Malaysia issue bro ,so celeb should fly to Malaysia and protest ?

O common
But if one of them was involved by now the media will be shaking
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

But if one of them was involved by now the media will be shaking

Media will shake but malaysia will not shake
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Graduateacher(f): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joromi12:
lies

Don't mind them, that's how they peddls lies up and down.

What are they going to Malaysia for?
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by delishpot: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
They prolly watched those videos of Naija security agents killing, maiming and torturing regular Nigerians for walking in the evening, not giving them bribe, not getting out of the road fast enough so their convoy or driver can pass etc. They thought that was the only way Nigerians are made to answer questions.

Comfort to those he left behind.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Wettoid123: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Nigeria is divided internal, giving the externals an edge over us as a Nation...

Meaning we are not one and so we are giving the outsiders undue advantage over us abi?
I don't believe that school of thought so long we are using the same green passport I think we are one!
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Kenturkey048(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wettoid123:

Meaning we are not one and so we are giving the outsiders undue advantage over us abi?
I don't believe that school of thought so long we are using the same green passport I think we are one!
thats what you think brother...if you know how we promote tribalism and hatred globally on social media then you understand me..just spy tru SS page on twitter,some riffraff going on twitter to say most of those players playing for SE are not Nigerians but Biafrans..you think we don't have foreigners on Nairaland that sees how we regionalize ourselves..or didn't you see that post,a nonentity was asking why do igbos dominate the SE team...?all these irregularities prescribes negative representation on us in foreign lands..
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Wettoid123: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Studyinchina200:
those embassies are useless just like our government

Our government is not useless my brother we have achieved alot how old is Nigeria a population of more than 150million,with 774 local govt and more than 240 different speaking tribe yet we are still together and you are telling me that the govt is uselass no I mean capital NO.the only thing is that our foreign embassy should wake up to their own responsibilities.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Ijaycool(f): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joromi12:
lies

But they still got it introduced to them by British from Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by julybaba(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Apelex:

The highest producers of palm oil in the world. And we thought them how to.

Hmm
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by julybaba(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wettoid123:

Our government is not useless my brother we have achieved alot how old is Nigeria a population of more than 150million,with 774 local govt and more than 240 different speaking tribe yet we are still together and you are telling me that the govt is uselass no I mean capital NO.the only thing is that our foreign embassy should wake up to their own responsibilities.

Well said
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by DameB(f): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
martyns303:
Malaysia at the moment is a country I wouldn't advice any legit Nigerian to go for business, education or pleasure. Thanks to some rogue Nigerians, the Malaysian authorities are not messing around.

Malaysia is a country that gained independence 3 years after Nigeria 1963. came to Nigeria for our palm fruit to produce palm oil. Today Malaysia is one of the highest palm oil producing country in the world.

Until we stop running away and start holding our leaders accountable, we will never get the Nigeria of our dreams.

They still won't hear. Some even spend upto 20years in hiding (in foreign countries) and do odd jobs with crappy pay just to survive.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Antichristus: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Uneducated and jobless Nigerians opportuned, by crook or hook, to travel abroad largely engaged in fraud or drug pushing, soiling the name and image of Nigeria. The state of Nigeria itself fuels migration. Host countries are thoroughly fed up with Nigerians, globally. Shame.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by D1zion: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't know why fellow Nigeria's kept going to that country for education sake.even as our education system is zero.still is far better than the place that life is not value, your skin color & religion will fetch you death sentence. You never committed any crime they harassed you talk more of when you committed an offence self.mtchew useless terrorist country.
Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by CanadaOrBust: 4:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Nukilia:
What are Nigerians doing in Malaysia, Philippines and those rubbish countries. I believe now is the time for Nigerians to fix this country. Let's war it out and make Nigeria a better place.

Those are countries you can do yahoo in peace especially if u have paper, instead of all this EFCC wahala

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2019
yahoo yahoo student

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) / 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo / Boy Who Was Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Clash Recuperating At LASUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.