Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) (62564 Views)

In The Creek: Tompolo Hosts Nollywood Actors At His Palace In Oporoza (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Nollywood Actors At Bukky Fagbuyi’s Father's Burial In Akure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by VillagePipu: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Awon Alatenuje

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Larryndelaw: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Dis people. Dey are all d same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2019
yuiuuoi:
Viral Video Of Man Caught Having Sex With A Secondary School Girl In Lagos

VIDEO BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD Hot Video Clip
When will you grow?
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by engrkaz(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2019
You like am?
AllenSpencer:
See as the casket they glitter

Would have made more sense if it was silver or mate black.

But the casket still fine all the same
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by AllenSpencer: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2019
engrkaz:
You like am?

Sure!
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2019
DennisEche:
Bunch of opportunist, let them protest against the stupidity of this present govt

Y cnt u lead de protest? Watx so special abt dem even?
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by feedapet: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Happy to see Larry Koldsweat alive and well....

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by ishawlar: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Senator Dino fall my hand why he no use Rolls Royce bury him mama? Mama sun re o

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by magzey: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2019
So Dino has finally kill this Woman?? undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019
TooNoisy:
I hear Dino was a very good actor during his youth days and won best actor during his NYSC days.

With his theatrics at the National Assembly, Nollywood would be a very good second career for Dino
even at one's Mum;s Burial, the funny thing is most of you lot here commenting don't even know who is representing them at the green chambers! but yet we love to take the biscuit out of one of the most vocal senator in there!
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Martinez39(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2019
DennisEche:
Bunch of opportunist, let them protest against the stupidity of this present govt
Don't mind them. They are seeking small chop chop and awoof.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2019
DennisEche:

They wouldn't do the needful, but these kind 1 will directly bring benefits to them. ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Koshae: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2019
mathewteghaBLOG:
Some nollywood celebrities arrived Aiyetoro, Kogi State to Sympathize and witness the Burial Ceremony of Senator Dino Melaye's Mother.
The Nollywood Celebrities including Ukeria Anunobi, Larry Coldsweat, Paul Obazele, Alex Osifo led others to attend the wake-keep service held in memory of the late 70year old, Deaconess Comfort Melaye at the Aiyetoro Community Secondary School on Friday 12th July 2019. The Funeral service and laying in state will follow on Saturday 13th July at the Apostolic Church in Aiyetoro.

More: https://www.matthewtegha.com/2019/07/see-nollywood-celebrities-at-dino.html
rip to the

deceased
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Death.

Disconnected from this Reality Spectrum, Earth Memory processed to eliminate the shock factor, a temporal limbo to dissolve faith-based expectations to avoid the shock, then everything fades and Soul comes to a total realization that it has been ignorantly fooling around in a computer-generated reality that was not really Real in the Real sense of the word.

Death is nothing. We should be proud that there is an option of Death and Awakening back to the Real world outside this computed Reality.

I die too many times and will continue to die and wake up.

RIP is not appropriate for what lies ahead of us after our exit. It is a hi-tech world out there.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Ayisatojo: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2019
They all have to be there cos Dino Melaye is also part of them. His drama at the National Assembly and daily life is worth more than nollywood.

mathewteghaBLOG:
Some nollywood celebrities arrived Aiyetoro, Kogi State to Sympathize and witness the Burial Ceremony of Senator Dino Melaye's Mother.
The Nollywood Celebrities including Ukeria Anunobi, Larry Coldsweat, Paul Obazele, Alex Osifo led others to attend the wake-keep service held in memory of the late 70year old, Deaconess Comfort Melaye at the Aiyetoro Community Secondary School on Friday 12th July 2019. The Funeral service and laying in state will follow on Saturday 13th July at the Apostolic Church in Aiyetoro.

More: https://www.matthewtegha.com/2019/07/see-nollywood-celebrities-at-dino.html
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Lokomazon: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Adu
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Jetrue3oo: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Good people mixed with bad people. Bollywood actors and the politicians wey dey milk them who foolish pass?
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by vacanci: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2019
I have always known that Dino is a confirmed Actor. His members have gathered to mourn with him.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by malikisunday(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2019
This woman just know when to die abeg, anyways RIP to the dead.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2019
TooNoisy:
I hear Dino was a very good actor during his youth days and won best actor during his NYSC days.

With his theatrics at the National Assembly, Nollywood would be a very good second career for Dino

Wisdom is knowing when and when not to be funny.. TooNoisy for my liking.

Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by tunwumi: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2019
TooNoisy:

With his theatrics at the National Assembly, Nollywood would be a very good retirement hom for Dino
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by realstars: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Don't fogate Oga dino is a political actor of Nigeria
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Pls stop calling them celebrities, they are HUNGRYbities
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by shollyshine(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2019
undecidedSMH
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Wigetsolar: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Dino, man of the people.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Trustme2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
See as the casket they glitter

Would have made more sense if it was silver or mate black.

But the casket still fine all the same
You want one? grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin. I beg na joke I dey o
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by oloyede90(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
D whole show no concern me sef. I chop meat and rice so they I start purge. D reception will be d bomb. Live from ayetoro
Re: Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) by Reelmii: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
is that not ini edo in white shirt...... she done fat up nii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.