Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

One Of The Saddest Chapters In History. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The Saddest Chapters In History. (533 Views)

Saddest Photos On The Internet . / Meet The World Most Intelligent Criminals In History. / This Parade Of ‘fake First Lady’ Is The Saddest Thing You’ll Watch Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Saddest Chapters In History. by lakesidepapa(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2019
One of the saddest chapters in history.

George stinney Jr, the youngest person to be sentenced to death in the United States
He was 14 years old when he was executed in an electric chair. During his trial he always carried a Bible in his hands claiming his innocence. He was accused of killing two white girls, 11 year old Betty and Mary of 7 whose bodies were found near the house the boy and his parents lived. At that time, all members of the jury were whites. The trial lasted 2 hours only and the sentence was dictated 10 minutes later.
The boy's parents were not allowed in the court room, and subsequently expelled from that city after the trial.
Before the execution George spent 81 days in prison without being able to see his parents, he was held in solitary 80 miles from his city, he was held alone without anybody to talk to. He was electrocuted with 5380 VOLTS IN HIS HEAD.
70 years later, in 2014, his innocence was finally proven by a judge in South Carolina.
MAY HIS INNOCENT SOUL REST IN Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Saddest Chapters In History. by sulasa07(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2019
There is GOD,they just used him as a scapegoat.
When I tell people say these white people no like usus,they will say na lie.
Orange-face president as an example said Nigeria is a shithole country,and when our shithole politicians take stolen money to their country,they will accept it.
Re: One Of The Saddest Chapters In History. by iamzizou: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2019
@lakesidepapa I saw one of posts on German visa enquiry on learning German. You said there's a place in Osogbo where people can learn German. Can you please give me more details please?
azyzibnazyz at gmail dot com is my email please.
Thank you
Re: One Of The Saddest Chapters In History. by mekuszemony: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have never seen a people as wicked and as callous as those brown pigs who call themselves whites. They are so evil nothing good comes from them.
Re: One Of The Saddest Chapters In History. by IceColdVeins(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
when they see us

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Brother Almost Killed Him As He Came To Back / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Internet Fraudsters (PHOTOS) / Fake Prophets Rock Churches In Nigeria|stage Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.