Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) (43278 Views)

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Finer version of his Dad
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by LawyerLomo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Xbursta:
I dedicate this to all gees in the street i tell una one day hustle go pay... As i reach front page with first commenter tag na so una hustle go fetch una big time promotions and massive raba

Please what is the benefit for first to comment on #NL?
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by deltateam: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
So na only basket mouth dey chop this curvaceous babe? Chai. Its not fair o.
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by 9janinja(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Xbursta:
I dedicate this to all gees in the street i tell una one day hustle go pay... As i reach front page with first commenter tag na so una hustle go fetch una big time promotions and massive raba

Amen
Wagbayi
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by osejie17(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
basketmouth you are d best I wish ur family especially your son the best of every good things life has to offer. happy graduation son
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
LawyerLomo:

just inbox the mods and get a Vivo Hundila

Currently enjoying mine Vivo TouchNot smiley
LawyerLomo:

just inbox the mods and get a Vivo Hundila

Currently enjoying mine Vivo TouchNot

1 Like

Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
9janinja:

Amen Wagbayi
Egbon more wins
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
sexymoma:
na pr1ck your mom & sister(s) get? Your sister too get hoe wey pple dey drill.. And if you by chance or mistake give birth a girl, na hoe she go get.. So every lady around you is automatically a hoe

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by Jerkules: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
I just feel like fûcking his wife's hot pussy,leaving my dick inside till morning. What a milf.
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
LawyerLomo:

The crave to be the first to comment is a psychological disorder that affirms that one's stupidity is getting to its peak which is why those that craves for it celebrates one's they attain such great fit in stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
AmiciLord:
May God punish you
May our ancestors strike you dead.

It shall never be well with you for calling somebody's wife a hoe.

Stupid and useless being.

My brother, calling another man's wife a hoe is definitely wrong, but there should be a rational way to convey your anger or disgust to what he said. Mind you, some of the people you are replying and quoting are kids. Most of them have no educational background, no parental guidance and at such grew up in the streets. Trust me, no child with good parental guidance or children with good educational background would say derogatory words over another person. So, please my brother dont take it too personal. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by bamac(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
WeRblessed:

My brother, calling another man's wife a hoe is definitely wrong, but there should be a rational way to convey your anger or disgust to what he said. Mind you, some of the people you are replying and quoting are kids. Most of them have no educational background, no parental guidance and at such grew up in the streets. Trust me, no child with good parental guidance or children with good educational background would say derogatory words over another person. So, please my brother dont take it too personal. Thank you for your understanding.
Education isn't wisdom. Even an illiterate can differentiate between good and bad. But just like you have said, many children are now here, so one needs to just ignore some comments.
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by archat: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
=AmiciLord bastardian why u carry d matter ery no consern u 4 head like diz na ur fada d guy b.some ppl sef ignoranse don dey chop their life fucckiing idiotzzzzz
Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by beaulahestate(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
*ACRES CLOSE TO DANGOTE REFINERY, IBEJU-LEKKI*

Over 10 Acres of land at Itamaru-Apakin. Eleko Ibeju lekki. At Refinery axis
*Title* : Survey and Deed of Assignment
*Price* : N3m per plot
(Either plots or Acre can be sold)

Call 07069444652

Re: Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) by Alejobs: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Wrist Watch In These Lovely Poses / Hilarious Photo Taken At Tee-A's Wedding / Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.