Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. (311 Views)

Please Advice, I Have #900k, What Type Of Business Should I Invest In? / We Repair Any Type Of Washing Machine / Cal For Any Type Of Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. by maziwebman: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2019
* Learn how to build and develop any type of website from scratch without tech or coding skills.

* You don't have to pay a designer or developer.

* You'll learn how to use WordPress and Page builders (drag & drop) to build and develop stunning websites in minutes.

* You'll also learn how to buy domains and hostings and how to use control panels and create FTP account for uploads.

Hiring a web designer or developer for a project costs ranges from 50,000 - 150,000 depending on the type of project but you are going to learn everything with just 25,000 and you'll be added to telegram support group for support.

If your are interested pls WhatsApp me via 08054549670

Hurry up..limited space available.
Re: Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. by Shalomdee(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Can you build quality websites for clients with it?
Re: Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. by maziwebman: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
100% yes. Chat me on whatsapp for more 08054549670
Re: Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. by nasirujj(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Why will I pay 25k, I better go to YouTube and learn, 1k can solve that
Re: Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. by maziwebman: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
All your choice then. Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Intern Wanted - Must Live In Surulere Lagos / Advice Needed Urgently Need / Information Marketing: Start Making Money Online Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.