Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) (1010 Views)

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2019

A Nigerian lawyer 'threw' a party for potholes in front of a bank at Kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja, which he said keeps getting bigger and deeper by the day.

The party for the potholes reached its peak with sodas. The Nigerian lawyer wrote in his tweet addressed to the Lagos State Government and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu;

Please join me in celebrating the life of these 3 wonderful pot holes in front of Zenith Bank, Kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja. They keep getting bigger and deeper everyday. Pls RT until @jidesanwoolu sees this.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/nigerian-lawyer-celebrates-potholes.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by OTayobami(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Lolzzz, my chest! Nawa!
E don reach that level na
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by chukwuibuipob: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2019
sad sad angry sad sad spits.Ambo really Fuk up.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by Homextras: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
I think this should trend...the potholes in Lagos now ehn...
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by ekene101: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thanks, this story just changed my life and I had to show it to my family,friends and whole neighborhood, they were all amazed and being a jobless youth,I took my phone to the village,called the town crier to summon everyone to the village square,igwe included after erecting a very large projector and the villagers were pleased with you op so they told me to tell you thanks for sharing this very pleasing and wonderful information because it changed their lives positively. Op you are RUGALIZED from now on.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by beeblack: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Irony
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by chigoziri2403(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
let him come to owerri ,he will celebrate potholes with moet and chandon.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by Harlem2(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Goat
That one no be pothole na
This guy needs to visit the location the moniker above me posted
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by FatherBona: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
ekene101:
Thanks, this story just changed my life and I had to show it to my family,friends and whole neighborhood, they were all amazed and being a jobless youth,I took my phone to the village,called the town crier to summon everyone to the village square,igwe included after erecting a very large projector and the villagers were pleased with you op so they told me to tell you thanks for sharing this very pleasing and wonderful information because it changed their lives positively. Op you are RUGALIZED from now on.
[/s] senseless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by ekene101: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] senseless
u wey dey senseful hope u don become head of state. Kangaroo
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by FatherBona: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2019
ekene101:
u wey dey senseful hope u don become head of state. Kangaroo
mynd44 rule 2
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Ambiguous title.
Re: Nigerian Lawyer Celebrates Potholes That Keeps Expanding With Soft Drink (Pix) by Nche95(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2019
FatherBona:
my44 rule 2
you are the senseless one here.. why you go report am? na you first find trouble.. kids everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Epe From Abeokuta. / The Ten Best Vacation Site And Their Locations In Delta-state / Us Visa Appointment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.