Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me (1150 Views)

If You Can Write About Pets (dogs) Come In Here / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by caz01: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
I just got this 2 dogs, Though I know is a mix of local and Gsd, but I want to train them and learn with them before I get a Caucasian dog. It's my first time. I will like to get advice on best food and treatment plans for them

1 Like

Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by Spanishmilf(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
caz01:
I just got this 2 dogs, Though I know is a mix of local and Gsd, but I want to train them and learn with them before I get a Caucasian dog. It's my first time. I will like to get advice on best food and treatment plans for them

I didn't see any mix of GSD and who the hell mixes dogs this is 2019 na
Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by segzypark(m): 1:07am On Jul 14, 2019
These beautiful pups are pure local. There is no gsd anywhere. Enjoy them bro
Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by Spanishmilf(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2019
segzypark:
These beautiful pups are pure local. There is no gsd anywhere. Enjoy them bro
haq haq haq he doesn't know wariz going on
Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Ehn shebi u know royal canin.... yes,,,, the one of 39,500 naira go and buy it.... ehmmmm,, buy one pack of Dog n co to. That's 8,950... de mix am for them.. thank me later
Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by kolokolobi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
You could have gone ahead to get the pure cauc and learn from there on. I'm almost certain you'll breed these two when they are old enough and the cycle continues.... Mutts every where. Besides you'll still spend same amount as you would on a cauc on maintenance as you would have on these.
Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by theecaus(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Very lovely pups you’ve got Bro
It is clear and boldly written by the OP that it’s his first time so you should know that he doesn’t have a better idea and because he hasn’t gotten a cauc now doesn’t mean the ones he have now aren’t dogs and shouldn’t be taken care of. Guys here on Nairaland tends to forget its not everyone that keeps dog for breeding purpose, some keep dogs just for the love they have for them and you shouldn’t discourage them because of your own interests. If you have an idea of how he can take care of the pups just share it and stop making people feel less because they get a dog that they want and can afford.
OP text me to this number on WhatsApp 07061811680, I will help you with what you need to bring up your pups well.

4 Likes

Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by rumenase(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
kolokolobi:
You could have gone ahead to get the pure cauc and learn from there on. I'm almost certain you'll breed these two when they are old enough and the cycle continues.... Mutts every where. Besides you'll still spend same amount as you would on a cauc on maintenance as you would have on these.

these are not mutts they are our own local dogs why so much hate in your write up? grow up. And by the way you can't spend same amount on a local dog and Caucasian NEVER! Argue with yourself
Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by flamingskull(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
rumenase:

these are not mutts they are our own local dogs why so much hate in your write up? grow up. And by the way you can't spend same amount on a local dog and Caucasian NEVER! Argue with yourself
a prophet is never appreciated in his own land.....

1 Like

Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by theecaus(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2019
I just don’t understand the level of their bitterness, if you can’t add any appropriate suggestion it’s not by force to comment you can just look and go, they will now come up with different hatred like a local dog owner is a criminal
rumenase:

3 Likes

Re: My First Dogs, Come In And Share Basic Tips With Me by divinest: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
haq haq haq he doesn't know wariz going on
only God can save you haq haq haq �

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Pedigree Rottweiler For Sale In Lagos / Great Dane Puppies Available In Ibadan / Happy Birthday Tasha. 9months N First Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.