Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal (13146 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Flashyoil1(f): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Over 500 witnesses are to appear before Kano state Governorship Election tribunal presided by Justice Halima Shamnaki in defense of the March 2019 governorship elections won by Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of the All Progressive Congress( APC).

The counsel to Ganduje, the second respondent, Barrister Offiong Offiong(SAN), on Saturday at a pre hearing session informed the tribunal that 203 witnesses have been enlisted to testify before the tribunal in support of the governor.

According to him, the witnesses have undergone all the pre requisite requirements laid down by the law that permits the witness to testify before the court.

Counsel to APC Barrister Christopher Osiomole also averred that the ruling party would equally align 300 witnesses to testify in justifying the victory recorded by the candidate of the party in the governorship polls.

The first respondent, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC through its counsel, Barrister Ahmed Raji(SAN) notified the court that the electoral umpire would drag 29 witnesses before the tribunal to give testimony on the conduct of the Kano governorship elections.

Counsel to the petitioners , Barrister Adegboyega Awomolo(SAN) disclosed that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has enlisted 203 witnesses, who are expected to testify against the victory been claimed by Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, APC.

Awomolo prayed the tribunal to struck out the contempt charges filed on form 048 and 049 against INEC.

He told the court that INEC has availed the petitioners with almost all the documents needed for inspection, remainder only two documents are yet to be released to the petitioner by INEC, the tribunal heard.

Responding, Counsel to INEC, Ahmed Raji requested that the documents released by the commission to the petitioner should be inspected at the court premises, noting the court complex is a neutral ground

Delivering her ruling, chairman of the tribunal , Justice Halima Shamaki struck out the contempt charges filed against INEC.

She ordered the matter adjourned to 16th July for continuation of Pre Trial Hearing.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/500-witnesses-testify-ganduje-tribunal/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by inoki247: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dem go receive dere money in Dollars.... How can I apply as a witness it seems daz d new Job in Town...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by thinkdip(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thieves. Animals

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by michaeldgr8: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
na wa oo
Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by MhistaRolla(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
watin concern me
Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Monaco2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
This man is a good man grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Centcanada: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thief in the making!

2 Likes

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by chibike69: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin
Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Jobac: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gandu Gandu, I trust you. PDP will cry tired by the time the tribunal throws away the case. I doubt if Igbo Catholic can survive what is coming from the tribunal's siting in Kano.

4 Likes

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Jeposky(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
inoki247:
Dem go receive dere money in Dollars
Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Monaco2:
This man is a good man grin cheesy

Even Abacha was a good man

4 Likes

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by IMPRESSION0390: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Obagoblog(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't think this country can ever be better again...
I'm giving up already.

What is the hope of the masses who come from a humble background like me.

This life is indeed a battlefield...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Thegamingorca(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Op you no wan buy Benz?

You are sleeping on duty, Abi suffer no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by GreenArrow2: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rubbish! These guys are not turning this stuff into a carnival. Soon every politician will start competing for highest number of witnesses to testify and it will get to thousands of people per case.

3 Likes

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by WeRblessed(f): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
500 only? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by sammyj: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
What Dollars cannot more Dollars can do it. They have all been dollorized!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Their Business
My own is that I don't want to hear say fight burst for court as una de pack 500 human beings go one court.

Nonsense ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
In other news...

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by slivertongue: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
even if ganduje likes let him call d whole of kano state as witnesses he will stil lose at d end of d day
Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Lamasta(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Babaringa Man grin wants to defend his rigged mandate

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Racoon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
So they mean to defend the sham Kano guber election like the Supreme court discard the real substance of the Osun rerun for technicalities.Democracy under the APC govt have been murdered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
How can I join plz?
Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by nanauju(f): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Give me the dollars cry
Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by ClearFlair: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
PDP has never meant well for Nigeria. Their mission is to destroy Nigeria but God will continue to disgrace them.

1 Like

Re: Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal by Arespect10: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wait, let me piss before i read this shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles / Insurrection: Don’t Take El-Rufai’s ‘Desperation’ For Granted, SOKAPU Warns / Restructuring: South-East And South-South Governors Meet In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.