Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Hot! Mtn 4GB For N500: Works In All Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot! Mtn 4GB For N500: Works In All Devices (1752 Views)

NEW MTN 4GB For 1000 Valid 30days Legit / MTN 4GB For N1200 - Valid For One Month / SEE MTN 4GB Code For 1k [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Mtn 4GB For N500: Works In All Devices by Ezehill(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Happy Weekend and a blissful day to you all. Today we will be looking on How to Get Mtn 4GB for N500 only. It have been long since i dropped trick(s) about cheap data plans, today i think my net catch big fish lol.

Before proceeding, kindly note that this is not a cheat but a trick. By following the procedures according, you will be able to get Mtn 4GB with just N500 out of box. On the steps being dropped below, you are required to have buy and register new mtn sim from any seller out there.

Everything that has advantage always comes with disadvantage. This means that this amazing Mtn 4GB for N500 data plan also has it's own disadvantage. It is quite disappointing that the validity of the Mtn 4GB for N500 is just 2-Days. Well, it is still cool for heavy download all together.

How to Get Mtn 4GB with N500

1: Like i said earlier, you are required to buy, register and active new Mtn SIM. (This will enable you to be eligible for double data. You can ignore this step if your SIM is double data enabled).

==> Continue Reading
Re: Hot! Mtn 4GB For N500: Works In All Devices by nigeriapenmedia: 1:01am On Jul 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

OPPO Rewards Ex #bbnaija Housemates With Brand New OPPO F11 Pro / Mara X And Mara Z First Africa Made Smart Phones / Who Else Thinks Google Pixel 4 And 4XL Is Mid-range Not Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.