Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus (29756 Views)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 14, 2019
eliel100:
that was not how this guy died, he was shot in the head by a lady in his own car... i watched the video the lady shot him like it was fun... RIP man

Post video

1 Like

Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Donattoe(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Salmoneus:
They should have blamed herdsmen for this killing too...

Are you a herdsman?
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Flowdada(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2019
I see black dude's among those 11

Its very weird seeing Black's kill black�
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by ibrahimovic303: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
When abroad stay away from nigerians. Never go to 9ja church or join association of Nigerians

Whether you like it or not, Nigerians will everly help you to get settled in a new country better than anyone, infact na we we oh....The trick is that you have to use your brain to select the good ones, the way you select beans and throw the rest away....For instance, when I arrived Finland newly, I turned my phone location on and scanned for Nigerians around, and randomly sent friend requests to them, you will not believe it, one of them, a Yoruba guy, I dont know from Adam sent me winter clothes, shoes, earphones, wool socks etc... and we had coffee the following week and I EXPLAINED my challenges at the time to him, he facilitated my first menial job, gave me his old 1994 Honda civic which helped me to hustle wella until I gathered myself together and returned it months later when I got my own car....a typical EUROPEAN WILL NEVER DO THIS...So not all of us Nigerians are bad, some of us are God fearing, even though we are wise to differentiate the bad ones from the good ones, today this guy is like my godfather in this country..

PS: Oyibo nor send you oh, na only your fellow Naija know as e dey go...Infact Oyibo fit even call police for you if you wan use your own worry them...Be guided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Duggedised12(f): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2019
xteem001:
Check very well.... There are Yahoo boys
only the ancestors revealed this to you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2019
You have every right to drag for your debt, but why kill the dude, who pays the debt now ? why not come to the resolution to sell his call or something ?
Dangerous, toxic friends, they will be cultist also, that is their way, no single fear for human life.
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by KenModi(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
When abroad stay away from nigerians. Never go to 9ja church or join association of Nigerians

One bottle of chilled whatever your drink.

It is and would always be my motto. The more you stay away from Nigerians, the less headaches you would get.
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by thinkmoney(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2019
eliel100:

it has been twisted this guy was shot in the head by a lady in his own car accompanied with a guy, the manner in which she did it was like she had fun seeing his brain burst... these blacks arent the offenders
and she then had the strength and courage to put him in his own boot? OK, I maintain an open mind. may justice be served to whoever is the culprit
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by maxiuc(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
thats exactly what I do
I don't waste my time on people
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by CHIGIM: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
did they mention that he was killed by Nigerians, God I beg o why do we hate naija like this
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by SeriouslySense(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Whether you like it or not, Nigerians will everly help you to get settled in a new country better than anyone, infact na we we oh....The trick is that you have to use your brain to select the good ones, the way you select beans and throw the rest away....For instance, when I arrived Finland newly, I turned my phone location on and scanned for Nigerians around, and randomly sent friend requests to them, you will not believe it, one of them, a Yoruba guy, I dont know from Adam sent me winter clothes, shoes, earphones, wool socks etc... and we had coffee the following week and I EXPLAINED my challenges at the time to him, he facilitated my first menial job, gave me his old 1994 Honda civic which helped me to hustle wella until I gathered myself together and returned it months later when I got my own car....a typical EUROPEAN WILL NEVER DO THIS...So not all of us Nigerians are bad, some of us are God fearing, even though we are wise to differentiate the bad ones from the good ones, today this guy is like my godfather in this country..

That is good to hear, personally, i stay away from Nigerians, because i think differently, but you are right, one has to be very careful with Nigerians, and there are nice ones among them and sensible ones, i don't trust foreigners either, so i am better off alone.
PS: Oyibo nor send you oh, na only your fellow Naija know as e dey go...Infact Oyibo fit even call police for you if you wan use your own worry them...Be guided
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by sweetilicious(f): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
Abi?
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by SeriouslySense(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2019
One just have to be careful, trust no one, and live within your means, personally, its better to suffer than to borrow from people, i can lend someone money but i do not collect money from anyone, except the person is really generous and if they do not pay, I will not attack them, I will even forget about the money. Nigerians do not pay money, so I do not lend, if I am going to lend, I usually give something, that I know is not too much, and that if they do not pay, I can forget about the money, I have been duped by Nigerians, but I still give, when I know I have much

1 Like

Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by SeriouslySense(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Here are some warning Signs to stay away from someone

1) The person is over controlling and wants to dominate everything.

2) The person has low self-esteem and compares himself or herself to others

3) The person easily gets irritated about what people did to him or her

4) The person has a history of fighting

5) The person is always fighting with his or her family

6) The person always thinks he or she is better than you.

These are some of the warming signs
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by antidote06: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2019
sylve11:

So you sef sabi this kind thing? cool
see ur head..Which kind ting,i resemble smal pikin?
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2019
CHIGIM:
did they mention that he was killed by Nigerians, God I beg o why do we hate naija like this
he was killed by his fellow nigerians over debt. D blogger removed their names
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Olorunnim: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Bro I heard on the News that Some oyinbos were arrested for trafficking Nigerians girls in Finland how true is this?
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

only few get sense. Am sure u also came across the bad ones. U do menial job. Me self do am as a student for uk. There are some who say dey cant but dem go wan make u house them. Chop your gas, use ur light, put on heater from morning till night . Etc.ogun fire erm
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by jhubril(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Loud it !

Evil minded people.
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by CHIGIM: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Hw did u come to that conclusion
Joromi12:
he was killed by his fellow nigerians over debt. D blogger removed their names
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by ernieboy(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2019
thinkmoney:

the suspects are blacks oh. Why do we do this to each other? instead of us yo bond together and watch each others black in a foreign land, we instead turn on each other!
oga money is involved. people are just shouting up and down, fact is when you introduce money into any relationship, u must be careful who the other party is or things can go downhill real fast.
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by ernieboy(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2019
BiggyB242:

I keep telling people, if I enter US. I will rather go associates my self with white not even African American.
and whites don't commit crime? see u, just take care to associate with good people irrespective of color the fact is your kind of personality also determined the kind of people you will attract to itself, if u engage in nefarious activities u will most likely attract people of shady character( irrespective of color).
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by ibrahimovic303: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Olorunnim:
Bro I heard on the News that Some oyinbos were arrested for trafficking Nigerians girls in Finland how true is this?

Very true...100%...but the mainstream press will always subdue reportage
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Olorunnim: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2019
ibrahimovic303:

Very true...100%...but the mainstream press will always subdue reportage
They under played it even tried to twist stories with words you know journalist na
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
ernieboy:
and whites don't commit crime? see u, just take care to associate with good people irrespective of color the fact is your kind of personality also determined the kind of people you will attract to itself, if u engage in nefarious activities u will most likely attract people of shady character( irrespective of color).

True talk bro. You attracts your likes same applies even in Nigeria.
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
dasparrow:

Preach!!
I go by that rule. I keep Nigerians far away from me here abroad. A lot of people including Nigerians are evil.
People look shocked when i say i am Nigerian and start asking questions about me coming to their churches and shit....i just swerve

Made the mistake of inviting one to my house warming and next thing i get is non stop calls about coming to stay at my place..told him i will call d cops and immigration onhim and he stopped calling
We too get wahala i swear
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by eliel100(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Post video
i ll look for it and post it... its disheartening, being killed in cold blood
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by eliel100(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Video of Nigerian man killed and they cypriots authorities blame his friends
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
eliel100:
Video of Nigerian man killed and they cypriots authorities blame his friends
Where's the video brah?
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by thinkmoney(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
ernieboy:
oga money is involved. people are just shouting up and down, fact is when you introduce money into any relationship, u must be careful who the other party is or things can go downhill real fast.
but murder is just at the last end of extreme measure you can take to deal with any issue
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by ernieboy(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2019
thinkmoney:

but murder is just at the last end of extreme measure you can take to deal with any issue
agree with u totally but people commit all sorts of atrocities when money is involved so one needs to be careful in handling money issues especially with friends and colleagues.
Re: 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ohh no, I know this guy. He is about completing his PhD in Architecture.
May his soul rest in peace.
ernieboy:
agree with u totally but people commit all sorts of atrocities when money is involved so one needs to be careful in handling money issues especially with friends and colleagues.
A friend is owing me and I have been asking..following him gently. As soon as I get back my money, I'll delete his number and stay away from him. I hate begging for what belongs to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / 'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / Corpses Of ‘Kidnappers’ Who Fought Over Ransom Found In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.