Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Reoccurring Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reoccurring Dream. (568 Views)

A Reoccurring Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
I have this dream once every other night.. I see myself writing exams like I'm still in the University or secondary school..

What terrifies me the most is that during this exams I seat there knowing nothing to write. I leave the hall last submitting empty papers..

I don't consider myself a bad student.. I'm a graduate both masters and bachelor degree, did fairly well in school. I have a job and I'm doing OK...

Somebody should help me with this dream.. I strongly believe there is a spiritual meaning as this has been going on for over 2 years...

I also see fat cows in my dreams... I just had a dream where I saw cows few hours ago
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Vikkoh(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lemme wait for the ''JOSEPHs'
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
The mod here can help me move this to front page please..
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
lalasticlala, mynd44.. You guys should help me..
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Officialgarri: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Any dream that you feel negative about, do not pay attention to it. Just make sure you are careful with your steps daily.
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
Any dream that you feel negative about, do not pay attention to it. Just make sure you are careful with your steps daily.

OK.. Thanks so much..
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by CrazyMan(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Seeing yourself in an examination hall repeatedly and writing nothing means one thing *STAGNATION/FAILURE* you're being tied down to a spot

Then seeing cow in the dream isn't a good one either. It signifies destruction...a demon of destruction monitoring you and frustrating/destroying your efforts thereby leaving you back to square one.

Remedy. Locate any genuine Bible believing church around you and go for serious prayers/deliverance I would recommend MFM.

Then try to draw closer to God live a holy life so that he (God) can take up your battles.

2 Likes

Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thanks bro... I will do that..
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrazyMan:
Seeing yourself in an examination hall repeatedly and writing nothing means one thing *STAGNATION/FAILURE* you're being tied down to a spot

Then seeing cow in the dream isn't a good one either. It signifies destruction...a demon of destruction monitoring you and frustrating/destroying your efforts thereby leaving you back to square one.

Remedy. Locate any genuine Bible believing church around you and go for serious prayers/deliverance I would recommend MFM.

Then try to draw closer to God live a holy life so that he (God) can take up your battles.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by ichuka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Your spiritual life is not proportional to your physical life.
You need to equate both by serious study of the bible and prayers.
When the season of dryness/trails comes you might have serious issues.
Those fat cows can never subtain you then.
Build up your spiritual life simple.
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
ichuka:
Your spiritual life is not proportional to your physical life.
You need to equate both by serious study of the bible and prayers.
When the season of dryness/trails comes you might have serious issues.
Those fat cows can never subtain you then.
Build up your spiritual life simple.

Thanks man... I rarely go to church.. I will change that now..
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by triplechoice(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
You are the only one that can interpret or understand this reoccurring dream. Don't allow anyone do it for you. There is nothing spiritual about it or to be afraid of.
The dream simply reflect your habitual thought. Maybe there is something in your life that is bothering you but you are unwilling to confront it. This has created a conflict which your dream is now reflecting. It could also be that you procrastinate a lot. You keep things till the last moment before doing them. Dreams of seeing yourself going back to your former school to sit for an exam without being able to finish or have anything to write may reflect your feelings of unpreparedness concerning something you have to do in your outer life.

The above may help in understanding the dream or you can ignore it all if it does not apply. Once you can unravel what in your outer life that is the cause the dream will cease to bother you or will stop

Have you considered seeing a professional counselor? You may get help thete
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by Toro2015(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
triplechoice:

You are the only one that can interpret or understand this reoccurring dream. Don't allow anyone do it for you. There is nothing spiritual about it or to be afraid of.
The dream simply reflect your habitual thought. Maybe there is something in your life that is bothering you but you are unwilling to confront it. This has created a conflict which your dream is now reflecting. It could also be that you procrastinate a lot. You keep things till the last moment before doing them. Dreams of seeing yourself going back to your former school to sit for an exam without being able to finish or have anything to write may reflect your feelings of unpreparedness concerning something you have to do in your outer life.

The above may help in understanding the dream or you can ignore it all if it does not apply. Once you can unravel what in your outer life that is the cause the dream will cease to bother you or will stop

Have you considered seeing a professional counselor? You may get help thete

Thank you bro..
Re: A Reoccurring Dream. by ichuka(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2019
Toro2015:

Thanks man... I rarely go to church.. I will change that now..
Earlier the better bro
In Genesis Joseph gave pharaoh the interpretation of his dreams
Sick cows swallowing fat ones,if not for Joseph who is spiritually fat too,the country would have been in serious crises then.
Same with Job physically he was a great man but spiritually he has nothing to write home about,when crises struck he was reduced to his actual size spiritually.
But with time his spiritual life began to grow.
Just study his book by His Grace u will understand.
Bro we must equate it. Better still make the spiritual more active and stronger then the physical.
Just like in the case of Noah,when God wanted to destroy the whole world but because Noah was spiritually inclined God have to save him and his family.
So the Grace that covers you might be that of a member of your family for now.
Work out yours the soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Miracle Woman Pastors Use Confession (video) / How much help is enough Explained by Paul (Giving Excessively?) / See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.