Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) (25375 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
I will quote you tomorrow after my boy must have done the wonder

Cheers
fergie001:

Roger or we go scatter Englans
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by fergie001: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
allanphash7:
I will quote you tomorrow after my boy must have done the wonder

Cheers

Please now, let's allow Roger retire with this one now....am begging you and Djokovic.....please....

2 Likes

Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by yesloaded: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
crazyABO:
Serena is getting old for this... I dont know why people dont resign or retire with dignity Same thing killed tyson,bolt, see messi own too nw sad
You r very right infact we are in the same boat

I love Serena Williams so much but I think she needs to retire
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
How can she do this to my evrytime crush...
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Sunijacks(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
No champ forever

Its time for another to shine.

There's always a time for everyone to shine
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
crazyABO:
Serena is getting old for this... I dont know why people dont resign or retire with dignity Same thing killed tyson,bolt, see messi own too nw sad
abeg wetin u dey talk na, reason am well na. habaa
how could u expect a man or woman to retire wen dey are stil on top of der games?? even wen they are ageing dey are stil d ones to beat.
in as much as der are stil reaching every final and semifinals dey are good to go, the can only consider retirement wen dey are fumbling at d first round or soo.

3 Likes

Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lol

You really got me cracking bro but the fact remains that i be Djoko lover from time of memorial
fergie001:

Please now, let's allow Roger retire with this one now....am begging you and Djokovic.....please....
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
crazyABO:
abeg wetin u dey talk na, reason am well na. habaa
how could u expect a man or woman to retire wen dey are stil on top of der games?? even wen they are ageing dey are stil d ones to beat.
in as much as der are stil reaching every final and semifinals dey are good to go, the can only consider retirement wen dey are fumbling at d first round or soo.

TEAM FEDERER
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
Congrats Halep. I still remember how she underwent surgery to reduce the size of her breasts in order to make herself more agile. Her boldness is now paying dividends.

[img]https://images./1BjFmYEnyU6R0sTA6ZBmBc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1Srpj5KblkFySW65HB5wPN.jpg[/img]
Hian?
What now remains for hubby to suck? shocked shocked

Good for her though.
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by rowland545(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
One day she go need DAT breast....

By DAT time her eye go don clear

Silly girl u go tell me wetin DAT Brest do u
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by chinchum(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
crazyABO:
Are you for real?
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is the worst news I've come across all day!

I want Serena Williams to achieve 25 grand slams and be the female tennis player with the most grand slams ever.

If only she had put away her baby making for an extra year, I'm sure she'd have achieve that record!
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by fergie001: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2019
allanphash7:
Lol

You really got me cracking bro but the fact remains that i be Djoko lover from time of memorial

Till tomorrow ,

If Roger win ehn.....I go scatter Nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by unmask: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2019
Carlyboi:
She would get the us open this time
lai lai..... because of what she did last year....she no win anything again....wetin do moses and promise land go do am
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Origin(f): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2019
This is always a win win for Serena. She's won it many times before.

I'm rooting for her winning many more times cos I know she can.

She keeps winning and making us proud. Younger opponent, just gave birth had injuries.....

Just motivational.
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Charleys: 2:31am On Jul 14, 2019
This Serena just cut my game
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Lol
fergie001:

Till tomorrow ,

If Roger win ehn.....I go scatter Nairaland.....
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2019
crazyABO:

Tyson yes... But, Usain Bolt? Messi? What are you on about?... Bolt retired at the peak and climax of his career, the record he set is still unbroken.(Except you are talking about another Bolt)... Messi has a minimum of 2 legendary seasons of blistering football in him before he begins to think retirement. The fact that you singled out Messi who is younger, and even playing better than Ronaldo, Pique, Marcelo, etc, shows you up as biased and a bit confused.

1 Like

Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Bbbwings:

Hian?
What now remains for hubby to suck? shocked shocked

Good for her though.

When you are that goal-oriented, everything falls behind, including the over-hyped institution called marriage... This is the clearcut difference between foreign athletes and Nigerian athletes: FOCUS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2019
crazyABO:
Messi is the best individual player in 2019!! Be guided!!!
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Masama: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
I knew she would beat Serena silly
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Exodora: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
serena don try abeg,she should retire.

That is the result of too much bleeping .
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by Exodora: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
EkunKekere:
Congrats Halep. I still remember how she underwent surgery to reduce the size of her breasts in order to make herself more agile. Her boldness is now paying dividends.

[img]https://images./1BjFmYEnyU6R0sTA6ZBmBc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1Srpj5KblkFySW65HB5wPN.jpg[/img]

Women are seriously confused , the like of Tonto are going for addition and people like Halep are going for reduction later someone will tell me that women are not confused .
Re: Simona Halep Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 Wimbledon (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

Tyson yes... But, Usain Bolt? Messi? What are you on about?... Bolt retired at the peak and climax of his career, the record he set is still unbroken.(Except you are talking about another Bolt)... Messi has a minimum of 2 legendary seasons of blistering football in him before he begins to think retirement. The fact that you singled out Messi who is younger, and even playing better than Ronaldo, Pique, Marcelo, etc, shows you up as biased and a bit confused.
but he lost his last race to USA bruh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures / Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich / Mikel Obi, John Ogu Arrive Camp, Moses Out Of Congo Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.