Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (32019 Views)

Lady's Corpse Dumped In A Drainage In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Junkie1: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
THE MOTHER MUST BE A NAIRALAND FEMINIST
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jubangha(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
tomorrow she will start visiting prayer houses for the fruit of the womb,luk at it there in the gutter
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sunijacks(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
People bad

Them bad well well
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by OOLUSEG(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
starbuck:
May she NEVER hear the cry of a baby in her entire breath on earth. Amen

cry cry cry

THANK GOD, YOU ARE NOT GOD...

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Girls like Cococandy, Antibrutus and co will talk to guys anyhow and yet still go and fück their dicks without contraceptives cry
So disrespectful, a married woman like cococandy you are writing this rubbish for just to get likes on Nairaland.
Very foolish and stupid of you.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Stephani3e:
So disrespectful, a married woman like cococandy you are writing this rubbish for just to get likes on Nairaland.
Very foolish and stupid of you.
She is married and so fück what? My baby sister is married too bitch u the stupid & foolish one here
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Why people cursing the mother , Just from observation this baby die during child birth or in the womb , there is 100% possible that the mother of this innocent child is not aware her dead baby ended here in the gutter, lemme tell you how it happened, when a infant died in the hospital during child birth, the hospital backyard staffs are responsible of disposing the babies, some parents who doesn't want stress of obtaining death certificate for the child before they could carry it and bury buy themselves, will contract the staffs and pay them to bury the baby, without knowing what happens thereafter , these evil hospital staffs will look for easy route to dispose the baby by dumping the baby by the road sides, gutter, dustbin, carnage, please how is the mother's fault, how did she know her dead child will end up in gutter, we are cursing innocent people without proper investigation, am just talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:

She is married and so fück what? My baby sister is married too bitch u the stupid & foolish one here
The way you write, it's very certain that you are a low life, you can't even hide it.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Stephani3e:
The way you write, it's very certain that you are a low life, you can't even hide it.
Mrs. Highlife can you fück out of my mentions with your ass wiping tongue
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dshort12: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
I swear laaa
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by halfcurrent(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kpilo101:
Still fresh for the afonjas to use for money rituals.... grin grin grin grin

Get out... Talking serious matter and this fool is bringing tribal issue
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ajayi3rd(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
who will we charge for this? thank God say i no be God.
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by stanliwiser: 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Toks2008:
Thank GOD SEY man no be GOD cos if I be GOD I go just seal her womb forever...but then no one knows the story behind it.
oga please what story do you want to hear. Ok or are you also "team story from the other side" too?
Because professionals Doctors and Nurses don't dispose baby in the gutter.
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iamapplord(m): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Kpilo101:
Still fresh for the afonjas to use for money rituals.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Na Igbo do am, the shape of the baby's head says it all
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Let us not be too quick to pass judgement.

Sometimes, babies die at birth and are thrown away rather than buried (according to customs).

There is no proof that this baby was alive at the time it was thrown away.

All the same, this is a very sad image. It breaks my heart. I wonder how some individuals can manage to troll on such a sad thread as this.
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FATBAYO(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sex bf marriage result in thungs like this ,Bastards everywhere .NIGERIA IS PEACUFUL BF BUT NOW WE HAVE ALOT OF BASTARDS
ILE TONDUN IMO ALE IBE NI KOTI DAGBA
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ritzy10:
There was outrage in a Lagos community after an unwanted baby was spotted inside a drainage.

In a video making rounds online, people were seen gathered around the scene cussing the lady responsible.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/unwanted-baby-found-in-a-drainage-in-lagos-graphic-photos/

i hate the word " unwanted" being used on babies... It is useless adults that are so stupid and fools that commit despicable acts that should be termed "unwanted" in our society
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Macolive(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
, omg
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Erastuslove: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
See free Gift some women are spending millions to get pregnant for...… if after u got married and they run away don't call ur village o grin grin grin
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
The end time Jesus spoke about is already here
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Cyberfemtex(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
When people are there scattered all over the mountains of the nations praying for fruit of the womb here is someone
murdering the heritage of the Lord
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Exodora: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
tstx:
Walahi... If she's not a virgin i ain't marrying her.... I fear women of these days.

Then you must be a virgin cos birds of a feather flock together .
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Exodora: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
thesicilian:
No matter how 'conclusive' a picture might look, we must learn to always refrain from passing judgement until we get the full story. Some people are already condemning the mother, with some even placing curses on her without knowing what truly happened.
How many women will wait till the baby is fully this big, go through labour pains only to dump the baby?
The fact that the placenta is still attached to the may very well point to the fact that the baby may have died in the womb before delivery, as no doctor or midwife will deli
ver a live baby without cutting off the cord.

And no mother will support the ideal of throwing her baby away like that no matter the circumstances surrounding the birth . At least they she should have buried it .
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bgcentz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
E be like turkey
Re: Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by yemsai(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
thesicilian:
No matter how 'conclusive' a picture might look, we must learn to always refrain from passing judgement until we get the full story. Some people are already condemning the mother, with some even placing curses on her without knowing what truly happened.
How many women will wait till the baby is fully this big, go through labour pains only to dump the baby?
The fact that the placenta is still attached to the may very well point to the fact that the baby may have died in the womb before delivery, as no doctor or midwife will deliver a live baby without cutting off the cord.
Well..u might be right.but throwing d baby in a drainage is not the best thing to do. But i believe dats not d case. Some people r just too wicked. May God help us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Man In Mozambique, Steal His Money, Bury Him In Bush (Graph / Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.