Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" (23915 Views)

How Nigeria Police Tortured 3 IPOB Members To Death - IPOB / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by lakun2013: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
I know the opinions expressed in an online forum like this is not the true representation of things. If we are to survive and flourish as a people we must stop hating and spreading hatred. The Igbos and Yorubas have many things in common. Though politically both tribes may appear to be rivals. But that is where it stops. There are more inter marriages between the two tribes than with any other tribe in Nigeria. They have lived together and been interacting in all facets of life without problems. The youths of both tribes must not allow hatred fanned by bitterness sown by the politicians to divide them. If that happens, you will be the loser as the politicians will be the gainer. Both tribes, and in fact, all regions in the country are facing similar socio-economic problems caused by bad leadership. Until the youths start to rise up irrespective of ethnicity and religion affiliation and demand accountability and responsible leadership from our leaders, we are not going to make any meaningful progress as a nation. We must focus more on things that can bind us together rather than those things that will divide us. We must stop calling for war. War will not be beneficial to our progress at this time. However, we must defend our land and people from murderous elements. That is crucial to our survival as a people. God bless

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by Chu2k2: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
grin I'm igbo and I'm yet to see what ipob did about python dance, we lament too. I miss the igbos of before, we weak now.
that's not true, you can't be an Igbo and sound this stupid....
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Codes151:
So cows should move on roads! You local bush man! Allah forbid such mentality
Bros read the comment again and stop exposing your quota system education to the world.
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nnamdi kanu prophesy is gradually coming to pass.
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by noble2faith(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
KingOdart:

You guys are in no position to speak to Yoruba on anything

We will do things our own way

We don't need your Opinion

Till dey kill u finish, abi.

MInd you, this terrible incidence happened in my state, Ondo.
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by noble2faith(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
NkayStory:

IPOB,this is another typical yoruba person...99.9% are like this to Igbos..

Please allow them perish alone cos they will throw owanbe party if Igbos are victims...

STOP THE LAMENTATIONS IPOB...BIKO STOP!!!!

Madam!

There re sensible ones who still have their faculty of reasoning intact!

I am surprised most of my Yoruba folks on this platform are playing tribalism card.

These pple re killing us but their love for Buhari has blinded them.
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by noble2faith(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
KingOdart:

You guys are in no position to speak to Yoruba on anything

We don't need your Opinion

How were you guys able to stop 40 Igbo from perishing in Enugu? What did you do after they perished?

Keep your opinion to yourselves

You must a Yoruba muslim extremist!

I don't seem to understand why u kept mentioning the bolded in every of your post. Are you waiting for killing of Yoruba pple to outnumber the number of igbo killed in Enugu before we take action.

Y re Yoruba guys on this forum acting as if they have been brainwashed?
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by KingOdart(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
noble2faith:

You must a Yoruba muslim extremist!

I don't seem to understand why u kept mentioning the bolded in every of your post. Are you waiting for killing of Yoruba pple to outnumber the number of igbo killed in Enugu before we take action.

Y re Yoruba guys on this forum acting as if they have been brainwashed?

Because you did nothing when you were massacred so you are not in any position to speak to us

Face your business while we mind ours
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by KingOdart(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
noble2faith:

Till dey kill u finish, abi.

MInd you, this terrible incidence happened in my state, Ondo.

I am not saying Yoruba shouldn't take any action against herdsmen

My response is to Igbo trolling Yoruba

We don't need Igbo help

They are also bitter and have the same level of hatred toward Yoruba

You don't take opinion from people like that in situation like this

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by KingOdart(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
noble2faith:

Dindinrin ni e. Afofungbemu! O de ma goku ni oo.

You think all the Yorubas would reason like some of you on this platform.

I am Yoruba to the core. That terrible incident happened in my state. I am from Owo Local Government.
I feel like strangulating you sad sad sad sad sad sad

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy OAM4J rule 2 3
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by bastardmod: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin awon omo yee ibo .3 million including 1 million children No be small joke.Na God fit help you people.l understand the pain.

Enjoy my dear, enjoy

Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by Lomprico2: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
grin I'm igbo and I'm yet to see what ipob did about python dance, we lament too. I miss the igbos of before, we weak now.

you are not!
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by FuckThaMod: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lomprico2:

you are not!
How dare you doubt my authenticity? angry

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by lionphil(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
zibya:
Just take a look at this blood thirsty, empty chestbeating coward blowing hot air online. How come when the fulani attacked and killed one of your own you didn't prescribe the same medicine?

Bloody bast.ard this is how these people will kill you on your next trip... Don't go and look for a solution to your immediate problems before you die of starvation bloody dimwit.
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by lekbel09(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
KingOdart:

We don't need your sympathy and pity so keep off

Save your sympathy for 40 Igbo that were massacred in Enugu
if you are truly Yoruba, then you are a bastard
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by KingOdart(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
noble2faith:

Madam!

There re sensible ones who still have their faculty of reasoning intact!

I am surprised most of my Yoruba folks on this platform are playing tribalism card.

These pple re killing us but their love for Buhari has blinded them.

Responding to Igbo insults and trolling now means defending Buhari and supporting herdsmen ?

You are the one without any sense

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
All the APC blaming PDP should stop talking trash. If PDP Stole the common wealth of Nigeria, that's why they were voted out for you to comin and make corrections not complains and from the looks of things,the APC lack ideas to rule Nigeria. Come out with prove of PDP stealing our wealth and let the relevant agencies do their job
franchasng:
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Fashola will soon react to the killing, and their expected response is as shown below:

Osinbajo: The Police will investigate this and bring the perpetrators to book, so let's not take laws into our hands, and let us pray for peace in Nigeria because President Buhari is a peace loving man who came to restore peace & unity in Nigeria, unlike Goodluck Jonathan that stole Nigeria dry. Goodluck caused all these, the billions Goodluck stole as Nigeria's President would have been enough to build ranches for all Fulani herdsmen, even though Fulani herdsmen are peaceful, they move about with sticks, they cannot kill anybody, so let us stop blaming Fulani herdsmen, if they are not provoked, they cannot kill anybody. I lived with Fulani herdsmen while growing up, they come around, we give them water they give to their herds, they are very friendly to everybody. PDP is responsible for demonising Fulani herdsmen, we must not tow that line for peace to reign in Nigeria, we pray for peace.

16 years of PDP government destroyed Nigeria. Nigerians must be told the truth that Goodluck Jonathan destroyed Nigeria.

Tinubu: What we need is a holistic approach to ensure peaceful coexistence of herdsmen and their host communities, and the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is working on that, let's give him more time to come up with a lasting solution. I therefore enjoin all Yorubas to remain law abiding and not take up arms against peaceful tribe being painted evil by the opposition party who are angry that they lost to the APC.

Fashola: If PDP government under Goodluck Jonathan built good roads, all these conflicts won't be happening because herdsmen will move their cows by road and not through dangerous forest routes where they clash with local farmers, and President Muhammadu Buhari is working hard to fix the roads that Goodluck failed to fix, this will help stop the clashes between Fulani herdsmen and local farmers in Nigeria, let's be patient with the current government.

Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by lekbel09(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
zibya:
Shut up you Inyamurin coward. Go and lead the way instead of disturbing our eardrums with your empty, cowardly chestbeating. Disgusting baby factory product
May your family and your entire bloodline be massacred by them , so you know how it goes to lose a loved to senseless killings of Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" by noble2faith(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
KingOdart:

Responding to Igbo insults and trolling now means defending Buhari and supporting herdsmen ?

You are the one without any sense

Ti mo ba ri e one on one, sitin ngbor ko ni da rara.

U re very very annoying!

U re the real definition of Zombie! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return / Obiano Signs 17bn Golf Resort, High-Rise Projects With Pinnacle Solutions-Pix / Bola Tinubu Receives Umar Ganduje In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.