Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I’ll Only Use Men To Satisfy My Desires And Kick Them Out After' - Ghanaian Actr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Only Use Men To Satisfy My Desires And Kick Them Out After' - Ghanaian Actr (428 Views)

U Only Use Alex Shine Kongo - Fans React As Tobi Unveils His Pregnant Girlfriend / I Only Use Men For Sex – Tracey Boakye Apologizes After Statement-(video) / Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Only Use Men To Satisfy My Desires And Kick Them Out After' - Ghanaian Actr by Splendidsolo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ghanaian actress and movie producer, Tracey Boakye has made it clear that at this point in her life, she’s only looking for men she will pay to satisfy her sexual desires and then kick them out after.

The mother of one made this known while promoting her new movie “Baby Mama’ during an interview on Zionfelix.

According to her, all she needs in a man right now is sex and nothing else, and once her desires have been fulfilled, she’ll kick the man out.

Watch the interview below.

https://www.gistheaven.com/2019/07/ill-only-use-men-to-satisfy-my-desires.html?m=1

Re: I’ll Only Use Men To Satisfy My Desires And Kick Them Out After' - Ghanaian Actr by Bruno3000(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ghana people too like sex. 9ja dey learn work for their side.
Re: I’ll Only Use Men To Satisfy My Desires And Kick Them Out After' - Ghanaian Actr by EkunKekere: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Who is this fat ugly shapeless piece of poo?

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Bbnaija: Pepper Dem Housemate, Diane Confirms Her Virginity, Reveals When She Wi / Kevin Hart Made Tops On Forbes Highest-paid Comedians In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.