Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday (244 Views)

Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday by actiondrilling: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
A former minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka, has said he was organising a 48 klm run/walk to raise 30, 000 dollars for the families of soldiers who lost their lives in the war against Book Haram.

Chidoka disclosed that the charity walk which will hold in Abuja on July 18 was in celebration of his 48th birthday.

Chidoka wished to use his birthday this year to identify with the families of the slain soldiers who were in pains for the loss of their loved ones.

“I have decided to dedicate my 2019 birthday run/walk to raising money for families of Nigerian military officers and men who lost their lives to the war against Boko Haram in the North East.

“I will cover 48klm, that is 48,000 steps on July 18 for our fallen heroes,” he said in a statement by Ikechukwu Okafor, his Media Assistant.

“I hope to raise 30,000 dollars on my 48th birthday for our brothers and sisters, so let us dip into our collective humanity and show love to those who died that we may live.

“As a man who has been responsible for men under my command, I know the pain and sorrow of the families left behind.”

The former Federal Road Safety Commission Corps Marshall called on friends, associates and people of goodwill to join him in the charity run/walk and contribute generously to the fund.

Chidoka said the fallen soldiers cut across the country, adding that one of the soldiers was from his community, Obosi.

“I appeal to you to donate to this fund, as a start, to help the grieving families.

“One of the dead soldiers is from my village and I know how the family feels,” he said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/chidoka-rallies-30-000-for-victims-of.html

Re: Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday by SwacoBlackPope: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday by Olujoe1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hg
Re: Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday by kernniejay(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Do people still join Nigeria military? This country is not worth dying for abeg. Who $30,000 help after death? They deploy soldiers from the south states to combat boko haram and other terrorists in the north while they deploy hausa soldiers to south for operation crocodile smile, python dance, lion walk etc.
To your tent oh israel.
Re: Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday by baliyubla: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
The Lifeless will 100% not allow the walk take place.
Re: Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday by kayusely70(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kudos
Re: Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday by Amuocha: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Great

(1) (Reply)

Between Imn’s Rabidity And A Thickening Plot / Nigerians Who Send Their Children Abroad To Study Don't Deserve Political Office / Buhari’s Cabinet: List Of Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.