Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" (32655 Views)

Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by AlexReports(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
The Executive Director of North-East Petroleum and Special Adviser to Prince Engr. Arthur Eze, Alhaji Sadiq Jambo has chronicled his engagements as regards business, lifestyle, history and visions. Speaking with Host Alex Nwankwo, of Digital Market Africa, a Toast TV initiative, Alh. Sadiq spoke on his global input across the world.

In this impressive interview moments on Digital Market Africa, Alhaji Sadiq noted that he has been undauntedly dedicated to his business, which he delved into in 2009 after he returned to Nigeria. He commended Prince Arthur Eze who has been his surrogate father, since he lost his biological Father, Alhaji Saleh Jambo, some years ago stressing that his Father was a very close friend of Prince Arthur Eze.

He also noted that Prince Arthur Eze, was able to guide and nurture him through the required understanding of the family business, which he has gradually learnt and has taken a solo path for himself. In his reactions to living the lagacy of his late Father in continuance of the path he had created in the oil industry, Jambo freely stated that the shoes of his late Dad might be too big for him to wear, instead he is quite comfortable under the umbrella structure of Prince Arthur Eze, who he presently calls father.

While responding to his recently unveiling as Ambassador of Prince Osisioma Foundation, he said it was an impressive development as the NGO is known for touching lives and empowering less previledged persons across the country beyond. According to him, as a lover of charity the foundation provided him with the platform to reach out to the needy and also give back to the society.

Talking about family and marriage, Jambo expressed his satisfaction, narrating that he is happy to be a husband. He noted that his recent marriage with the niece of former Nigeria Head of State, Late General Sani Abacha, was indeed remarkable and quite amazing. Especially with the presence of prolific Nigerians whom he explained to be persons whom he grew up with and was used to seeing or meeting every now and then.

He told Digital Market Africa that his late Father was a politician and oil mogul who had over four oil blocks. He was used to traveling across the world, meeting leaders of nations, royalties and prominent business persons across the globe. The highly articulate young man has been recommended for Democracy Heroes Award holding on 16th October at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGt9bo_p7E

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/07/exclusive-arthur-eze-is-my-subrogate.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by AlexReports(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Source: ATTENTION MAGAZINE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by JasonScoolari: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
The rich keeps enriching themselves, while the poor and extremely foolish one's keeps voting for Tasha and Mike to win Big Brother show.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by olasaad(f): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ok Fulani & Ibo shocked shocked shocked that's the different between the rich and poor

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Merimental(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
damn.. money brings un-ending flexing.

6 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by simonlee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The rich keeps enriching themselves, while the poor and extremely foolish one's keeps voting for Tasha and Mike to win Big Brother show.
leave them...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by iCauseTrouble: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
angry
Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Cutefergieee: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
I also need a surrogate father like this so help me God ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by YungMillionaire: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
shocked shocked That means Igbos have been marginalizing South South and Ondo state oil since the very beginning shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Amuocha: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Where is efcc sef angry
Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Alex collect contract from these guys forget mumu pr

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by yrex01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by FarahAideed: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Only an Igbo man can help you just like that without needing anything ..Two Igbo men have been instrumental to my my finding my feet and never asked asked for anything in return but all the Yoruba people I have met in life including those I have gifted as much a million naira just like that have betrayed when it mattered the most .. I am yet to find a ride or die Yoruba friend till date , you can pop all the champagne with them but when the chips are down they must betray you ..Please this is not a tribal rant but just me speaking from experience.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
The rich knows no Tribalism.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by FuckThaMod: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
But they said igbos hate notherners and muslims

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by LEAFLET(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
My dad from time immemorial has been doing contract business with Hausas and they’ve never cheated him once. Some of you on Nairaland need to grow up

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Unik3030: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
Only an Igbo man can help you just like that without needing anything ..Two Igbo men have been instrumental to my my finding my feet and never asked asked for anything in return but all the Yoruba people I have met in life including those I have gifted as much a million naira just like that have betrayed when it mattered the most .. I am yet to find a ride or die Yoruba friend till date , you can pop all the champagne with them but when the chips are down they must betray you ..Please this is not a tribal rant but just me speaking from experience.
u are a fool suffering from depression, well I don't blame u cos everyone is a king behind keyboard. check your previous posts n comments n see how they contradict the millionaire lifestyle u are trying to portray here.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by FarahAideed: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Unik3030:
u are a fool suffering from depression, well I don't blame u cos everyone is a king behind keyboard. check your previous posts n comments n see how they contradict the millionaire lifestyle u are trying to portray here.

Oga I have dashed a Yoruba man a million Naira before and he betrayed me still . I am not here to prove anything to U man I owe you nothing ..

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by FuckThaMod: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
Facts!
They smile with you when things are going well and then laugh you if things go bad, they might even be the instruments that led to your downfall..They can pretend for Africa. Trust yoruber at your peril

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by ebbo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
This Sadiq of a guy sound more of igbo than hausa, probably he is mixed breed of hausa and igbo.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by bendike: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
madridguy:
Your daddy Buhari nko? I thought he was doing that through 30k bmc/ npower and trader monies shocked grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by Aidejay(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
As expected
The poor ones are already arguing and quoting each other over what a person from a certain tribe has done or hasn't gone
They 4get that if kasala burst all these billonaires will jet out of here in style yet these bafoons will not see. Argue and bash on that's what u are good for generating traffic

10 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by KingOdart(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Oga I have dashed a Yoruba man a million Naira before and he betrayed me still . I am not here to prove anything to U man I owe you nothing ..

You are just a Bigot

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by JubrinElSudan: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
madridguy:
you have Buhari already nah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by RTSC: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
See as that lady hold the Young man tight because there is money.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by nwakibie3(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ozoigbondu odogwu

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by bestman09(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good
Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by streetfabulous: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Yeah. The rich and powerful also know that tribalism is only a tool to divide the poor and conquer them.
Money no get tribe. wink

6 Likes

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by kunleweb: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

Same here. Its in the bloodline

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" by AreaFada2: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2019
The rich get along. Tribe irrelevant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? / Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] / Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.