Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Favorite Daily Movie Quote - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Favorite Daily Movie Quote (2256 Views)

Awesome Daily Movie Uploads / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) / My Favorite Channel Nat Geo Wild Missing On GOTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you ~ Doug
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Csami:
What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you ~ Claire Kuchever

It's actually from Doug. Claire merely repeated it.

3 Likes

Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver
~ David Percival

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
May the Valkyries welcome you and lead you through Odin's great battle field. May they sing your name with love and fury, so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla. And know that you've taken your rightful place at the table of Kings. For a great man has fallen, A warrior. A chieftain. A father. A friend ~ Gobber

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded ~ Batman
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten ~ Clyde Shelton
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working ~ Tuco

5 Likes

Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
You're nothing but a relic from a deleted timeline ~ John Connor
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you ~ Rone
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
They say, Evil prevails when good men fail to act. What they oughta say is, Evil prevails ~ Yuri Orlov
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
The man who pulls the lever that breaks your neck, will be a dispassionate man. And that dispassion, is the very essence of justice. For justice delivered without dispassion is always in danger of not being justice ~ Oswaldo Mobray
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
It's not about equal division of labor. It's about an equitable and efficient allocation of resources ~ Zoe
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
My dearest Sixsmith, I shot myself through the roof of my mouth this morning with Vivian Ayrs' Luger. A true suicide is a paced, disciplined certainty. People pontificate suicide is a coward's act couldn't be further from the truth. Suicide takes tremendous courage. Don't let them say I killed myself for love. Had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life ~ Robert Frobisher
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Question for a higher power. Who is more wicked, he who kills evil motherfuckers or he who protects them ~ Darius Kincaid
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her ~ Anna Scott
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
My momma always said, Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get ~ Forrest Gump
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2019
You see, it takes patience to make a man. The patience to watch and wait, to protect all of us quietly, for God and country, without any recognition at all. There are no good aliens or bad aliens, Yeager. It's just us and them and you chose them ~ Harold Attinger
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
I’m bad and that’s good. I will never be good and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me ~ Ralph
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Do you think I can find that man in Turkey?, or maybe on his way to Turkey? - Denzel Washington
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
This red earth it's in our skin. The Shona say the colour comes from all the blood that's being spilled fighting over the land. This is home. You'll never leave Africa ~ Colonel Coetzee
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 4:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him. If that woman were me, i would love him alone and forever ~ Francesca Bruni

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet, I'm going to enjoy it very, very much ~ Thanos
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
I don't trust society to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them ~ Don Vito Corleone

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Death is what gives life meaning. To know your days are numbered. Your time is short. You'd think after all this time, I'd be ready. But look at me. Stretching one moment out into a thousand... just so that I can watch the snow ~ The Ancient One
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Ozema29(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Give them to me young, hungry and stupid, and in no time I will make them millionaires ~ Wolf of Wall street
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain. That this nation, under God, shall witness a new birth of freedom. And that a government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth ~ Lincoln

1 Like

Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Isn't it funny? You hear a phone ring and it could be anybody. But a ringing phone has to be answered, doesn't it? ~ The Caller
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2019
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time and enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardships as the pathway to peace. Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is and not as I would have it, trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will, that I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen ~ Mr Brooks
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 2:39am On Aug 10, 2019
You will not be remembered if you die now. You will be buried and mourned by a few and what more can you ask for? The world will spiral from underneath you and you're either too smart or too dumb to find God.
Maybe you are angry only because the way out is through love and you are just h0rny and lonely.
You have seen that before you, lies a great stretch of road and it is windswept or blasted by the hot sun or covered in snow or it is dirt or concrete or shrouded in darkness or bright and clear so you have to squint.
But no matter what, it feels utterly empty.
But there are sons who have lost mothers and mothers who have lost sons.
So, we must live the best life we can ~ Narrator
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Csami(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
My father wasn't a traitor. This is a kill order and it's got Sloan's name on it.
What did you say to me, it's a name. It's a... It's a target. I don't want this person dead, fate does. Fate wanted you dead. And he couldn't take it. So he started manufacturing his own targets for his own gains.
And that's when my dad found out and decided to stand against him. And that's when you sent a man's son to kill his father. You're not an assassin of fate, you just a thug who can bend bullets ~ Wesley
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Ozema29(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2019
He is unpredictable. He flies by the sit of his pants ~ Top gun
Re: My Favorite Daily Movie Quote by Afrosage(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
The great stories
The ones that really mattered,full of darkness and danger they were and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy?..how could things go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened... but in the end...it was only a passing thing,a shadow.. cos even darkness must pass and a new day will come and when the sun shines,it will shine out the clearer.
Those are the stories dat stays with you,the ones u never forget. There are some good in this world and it is worth fighting for.
~Samwise Gamgee( The Lord Of The Rings).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija Housemate Nigerian Ladies Are Going Crazy For....2020 / Watch Over 76 Yoruba Movies In A Slide Shows / Safe House Writer In Talks To Pen Bad Boys 3 Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.