Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo (727 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo by odincemusic: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
[/color]Senator Ishaku Abbo has alleged security forces are aware of the hideouts of bandits that killed his uncle at Muchalla ward in Mubi local government area of Adamawa.

The shooters killed his uncle in the early long periods of Saturday and carried off his progression mother during the attack of the family’s habitation.

The representative, who is experiencing examination over supposed attack of a woman in an Abuja intimacy gadget shop, asserted military and police staff know the criminals’ safehouse, which he guaranteed is two kilometers outside Mubi town.

He asserted the security powers have inquisitively neglected to remove the lawbreakers.

In his statement to journalists in Abuja on Saturday evening, Senator Abbo said that about thirteen gunmen wielding Ak-47 rifles killed his uncle.

“About 13 gunmen armed with AK 47, invaded my family house around 1 am on Saturday and shot my uncle dead.

“They dragged my father and brothers out of their rooms and went after my stepmother when they were told that my biological mother was late.

“They took the poor woman away and left behind, her 11 day-old child; my stepmother is still with the .... READ MORE @https://odinceblog.com/the-police-and-military-knows-who-killed-my-uncle-senator-elisha-abbo/[color=#990000]

Re: The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo by Kingpee2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
You mean your step mom has 11 days old child? Just curious .

1 Like

Re: The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo by DonMarkuzi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
See Uncle.
Re: The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo by GenSpecifics: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Was this Written by some AI BOT?
Re: The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo by Natoski5(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Everything is base on politics......shebi na him slap one woman dat day?
Re: The Police And Military Knows Who Killed My Uncle – Senator Elisha Abbo by WonderManly(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=odincemusic post=80240031][color=#990000][/color]Senator Ishaku Abbo has alleged security forces are aware of the hideouts of bandits that killed his uncle at Muchalla ward in Mubi local government area of Adamawa.

The shooters killed his uncle in the early long periods of Saturday and carried off his progression mother during the attack of the family’s habitation.

The representative, who is experiencing examination over supposed attack of a woman in an Abuja intimacy gadget shop, asserted military and police staff know the criminals’ safehouse, which he guaranteed is two kilometers outside Mubi town.

He asserted the security powers have inquisitively neglected to remove the lawbreakers.

In his statement to journalists in Abuja on Saturday evening, Senator Abbo said that about thirteen gunmen wielding Ak-47 rifles killed his uncle.

“About 13 gunmen armed with AK 47, invaded my family house around 1 am on Saturday and shot my uncle dead.

“They dragged my father and brothers out of their

(1) (Reply)

A Local Government Chairman In Ondo State Did This. / Omg! "He Did Not Only Endorse The Killing And Looting Of Foreign Businesses..... / Where Is Peter Fayose Osokomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.