Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

My 8-year-old Daughter Was Not Raped By A Man - Mother Cry Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 8-year-old Daughter Was Not Raped By A Man - Mother Cry Out (990 Views)

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Mother Cry Like Baby As Her Cultist Son Is Killed By Rival - VIDEO / Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 8-year-old Daughter Was Not Raped By A Man - Mother Cry Out by naijaloudmouth1: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Earlier today we shared a post on our facebook page that says "Little girl dragged into a shop and raped in Ondo state" well the Mother of 8-year-old Oluwatosin Abosede, has repealed claims of her daughter being dragged to a store and raped by an unknown man.

According to Twitter user @YemieFash:

"I have been able to reach the mother of the 8year old girl that was raped in Irele, Ondo State. She said her daughter was not raped as reported earlier, she said a lady forcefully penetrated her daughter with her hand. You can listen here".

According to her the whereabouts of the lady who abused her child is still at unknown and the @PoliceNG are helping. We will be waiting for an update from the @PoliceNG.

See screenshot below:

https://naijalatestonline.com/my-8-year-old-daughter-was-not-raped-by-a-man-mother-cry-out/

Re: My 8-year-old Daughter Was Not Raped By A Man - Mother Cry Out by Natoski5(m): 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
"In patience Jonathan voice" wait ok continue...

Sometimes I wonder why would someone rape a child? Like waytin d attract dem self

(1) (Reply)

Lady, 22, Fights Single Mother, 49, Over Lover / Is Generator Now Used To Power Transformer ? — Nollywood Actor (Pictures) / Woman Who Criticised Sen. Abbo, Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Abuja Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.