Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers (981 Views)

Swiftui Or UIKIT Which Do You Use Ios Developers / Swift Guide For Ios Developers / Free Training For Junior And Aspiring Web/android Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Good day, everyone.

I initially posted this in the Webmasters section of the forum so apologies to the mods! I will not repeat this post again! Thanks.

I want to introduce you all (developers) to https://www.devsonar.com. A minimalist free-to-use developer directory that i built to help Web, Android and iOS application developers get located easily by developer seekers. Devsonar allows developers (freelancers and companies) to create a profile they can use to showcase their portfolio to potential clients. Developers can be located based on state and the city in which they live or in case of companies, the state and city their business is located. If chosen by a developer seeker, developers can be contacted using their phone numbers which will be displayed on their profile (developers' email addresses are never revealed). Did I mention that this service is free? And not just that -- it will always be free to use to freelancers (find out more about this from the website).
As of now i am trying to build Devsonars developer base before i start advertising the website to potential developer seekers. Like I said it is still very minimalist since i am still just testing the waters. More awesome (secret) features will be added as Devsonar's developer base grows.
Developer registrations will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT:

I have noticed that after some users register on Devsonar, they do not set the platform which they develop for. Please remember that you need to do this to be listed in search results. go to the Profile menu and select Development platform to display the three available options (platforms)
Select yes from the dropdown menu of the platform you develop for and click on save. now you will be listed in search results for that platform.
The picture below describes the steps:

1 Like

Re: Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2019
open for business
Re: Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2019
web developers,android and ios developers get found by clients. check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Wirecast Pro 13.0.0 Mac Crack / Hacked Spotify Premium Accounts For Sale / Know how to make Screen Savers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.