Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Which Institute Is The Best One To Learn Data Science In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Institute Is The Best One To Learn Data Science In Nigeria? (808 Views)

Is Studying Computer Science In A Public Nigeria University Worth It / Learn Data Science In 3 Months / Best One Page Checkout In Prestashop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Institute Is The Best One To Learn Data Science In Nigeria? by idrisaleo1: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Good day nairalanders! I would like to know the best institute in Nigeria that offers an in-class Data Science program in Nigeria. I want a standardised learning atmosphere, one that regularly pits students with the facilitators. I saw quite a number of schools - Pandata, Stutern, New Horizons, Datalab - but they are lacking one or two criteria I find extremely important. Abuja is my most preferred location, Lagos comes right after that. Thank you!
Re: Which Institute Is The Best One To Learn Data Science In Nigeria? by Dthinkerman: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2021
It's simple. It's RAIN. Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria, founded by a very young UK-trained doctor. To call him a genius is for no better word.

RAIN is located in a serene neighborhood in Ibadan and parades a modern robotics and AI/data science laboratory that will equip you with more foundational knowledge than you may ever need in your career.

Just Google RAIN Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Institute Is The Best One To Learn Data Science In Nigeria? by idrisaleo1: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Dthinkerman:
It's simple. It's RAIN. Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria, founded by a very young UK-trained doctor. To call him a genius is for no better word.

RAIN is located in a serene neighborhood in Ibadan and parades a modern robotics and AI/data science laboratory that will equip you with more foundational knowledge than you may ever need in your career.

Thank you. They surely have good infrastructure
Re: Which Institute Is The Best One To Learn Data Science In Nigeria? by ediko5(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dthinkerman:

The school is good but recently increased their fees with more than 100%

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming / New Post Replying Yours / Beginning With VB.NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.