Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Buhari Calls, Condoles Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls, Condoles Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Death (266 Views)

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Calls, Condoles Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Death by dorothybella(f): 2:34am On Jul 14, 2019
President Buhari has made a  phone call to Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti, whose daughter, Funke Olakunri, was killed by armed men along the Benin-Ore expressway on Friday July 12th, This is coming after president Buhari had sent his condolence massage to the deceased family.

The President condoled with the grieving nonagenarian, wishing him the comfort of God, and fortitude to bear the great loss. He also assured that security agencies would spare no effort to apprehend the culprits, and bring them to justice.

Pa Fasoranti thanked the President for identifying with him and his family at their time of travail, praying that God will restore peace and amity to the country.

On Friday, President Buhari sent a condolence message to Fasoranti.

The President prayed that God will comfort Pa Fasoranti, and give him the fortitude to bear the grievous loss.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/president-buhari-calls-condoles-afenifere-leader-fasoranti-daughters-death/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls, Condoles Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Death by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. . . .

This strategy has been in operation for the fifth year running, most Nigerians already know the kind of leader they are dealing with.
Re: Buhari Calls, Condoles Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Death by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Bandits is PDP, Atiku is bandits, nothing like herdsmen this time around Atiku, PDP are herdsmen just to give Buhari a bad name, I have 3 prove and evidence,.......... This nonsense have to stop. If you doubt contact me via my number below on my status, Lt Buratai have said it all that defeated politicians are behind killings which he didn't mentioned names.
Re: Buhari Calls, Condoles Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Death by baliyubla: 5:18am On Jul 14, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
Bandits is PDP, Atiku is bandits, nothing like herdsmen this time around Atiku, PDP are herdsmen just to give Buhari a bad name, I have 3 prove and evidence,.......... This nonsense have to stop. If you doubt contact me via my number below on my status, Lt Buratai have said it all that defeated politicians are behind killings which he didn't mentioned names.

Re: Buhari Calls, Condoles Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Death by WonderManly(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2019
dorothybella:
President Buhari has made a  phone call to Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti, whose daughter, Funke Olakunri, was killed by armed men along the Benin-Ore expressway on Friday July 12th, This is coming after president Buhari had sent his condolence massage to the deceased family.

The President condoled with the grieving nonagenarian, wishing him the comfort of God, and fortitude to bear the great loss. He also assured that security agencies would spare no effort to apprehend the culprits, and bring them to justice.

Pa Fasoranti thanked the President for identifying with him and his family at their time of travail, praying that God will restore peace and amity to the country.

On Friday, President Buhari sent a condolence message to Fasoranti.

The President prayed that God will comfort Pa Fasoranti, and give him the fortitude to bear the grievous loss.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/president-buhari-calls-condoles-afenifere-leader-fasoranti-daughters-death/

(1) (Reply)

The Central Government Has Failed – Soyinka / APC Fumes As Gbajabiamala Appoints Opposition Party Member As Aide / Ebonyi Govt. To Revitalise Agriculture: Engr. Ben Okah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.