Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

The World Stand With Sheikh Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Stand With Sheikh Zakzaky (255 Views)

Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Stand With Sheikh Zakzaky by Elbinawi: 2:47am On Jul 14, 2019
The World Stand With Sheikh Zakzaky

"His elder sister was burnt to death,
His wife's body was riddled with bullets,
His fatal injured & bleeding body was dragged over the corpses of his 3 sons,
He lost his left eye."

The whole world stand with the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. Protests, rallies, conferences and massive social media campaigns by activists from around the world.

They all have one request: calling on the wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari and his murderous gang to leave Sheikh Zakzaky and his injured wife proceed for urgent medical treatment from the numerous injuries they sustained when the Nigerian army attacked and bombed their house in December 2015.

Yesterday on the Twitter street I became just a spectator. It was massive! There were Tweets from more than 50 countries. It would have been more if not for the language limitations. Some activists even Tweeted with their language and used English for the Hash Tag. I could not create Tweets. I was just Re-Tweeting. I did that for two hours and I became tired.

These massive reaction buttressed my assertion that if tyrant Buhari murder Sheikh Zakzaky there will be massive global reaction. Today by the Grace of God, Sheikh Zakzaky is a global phenomenon. Today the whole world stand with Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

The genocidal imperialism is not happy about this. The genocidal US regime that was the architect of the brutal and inhuman #ZariaGenocide issued a travel restriction on the Nigerian cities of Abuja and Lagos using the pretext of "Shiite protest". The fact that the #FreeZakZaky tsunami has extended to the commercial city of Lagos in Southern Nigeria is not good news to the genocidal US regime. The major objective of the Zaria genocide was the destruction of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria.

Victory is near InshaAllah! No evil last forever. Humanity is Grateful!

#FreeZakZaky
#FreeZakzakyForTreatment
#StandForAyatollahZakZaky

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.

1 Like

Re: The World Stand With Sheikh Zakzaky by Charleys: 3:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Don't be surprised to see him zakzaky come out to deny the shiite movement.
Prison can change people.

(1) (Reply)

Beating Of War Drum. / OML 25 Controversy: Ogoni People Throws Weight Behind Kula People / Biafra Group Moblizes Against Miyetti Allah, Issues Waring To Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.