Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts (1951 Views)

SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / Sex In Car Is Criminal, Lagos Police Counters Abayomi Shogunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by donaldeke(m): 5:17am On Jul 14, 2019
From the look of things, it seems we have not heard the last from the rape case as more facts still keep streaming in. Mrs Dakolo accused the head pastor of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of rape and since the news broke it has been greeted with mixed feelings and reactions. 

Today we bring you breaking news from the Instagram page of Kemi Olunloyo who has been on the case unraveling and revealing. The investigative journalist says a sister of the accuser, Mrs Dakolo says that Busola never slapped their father's driver because he looked at her in a suggestive way.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-coza-rape-busolas-sister-counters-interview-facts/
Re: BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by Nwibii: 5:23am On Jul 14, 2019
This matter never still die? Na waooo, person will be thinking another thing, within seconds you see a different thing grin..
What's the way forward to this kon3?
Re: BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by CanadaOrBust: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Aren’t you a bit ashamed that your source is Hanty Kemi, someone long compromised, with zero credibility?

How can your source be someone who:
1) Has said she is mentally deranged
2) Has abundantly demonstrated a willingness to sell herself to the highest bidder
3) Has been continuously begging for money
4) Has been wrong so many times about people and issues
5) Has demonstrated a willingness to do anything for money including throwing shame to the wind and shaming her own family
6) Was just tearfully and shamelessly begging that people send her N2000

Can’t u see that type of person has less than zero credibility?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by Jabioro: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Rape and slapping is not the same..if wanted to know more about slapping contact SenatorAbbo if wanted to know more about raping go to nearest women gender office..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by CanadaOrBust: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by vastolord4(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Im noticing bit of lies.. but my chair is under my butt.. I'm full ears! Timi bleeped up hard. Should have just gone straight to the police or let it go

Re: BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by tsinzu: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2019
I find it hard to believe anything coming from this kemi woman

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts by deanoffaculty: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
COZA rape.........it's not trending and uninteresting again.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Rest Well My Friend, I’ll Join You In 2033 : Yahoo Boy Console His Dead Friend / These Shameless Ladies Tore Thier Undies Over A Man (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.