Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi (43561 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Lordjb: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by oluwasegun007(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
I love the teaching of this man.

Paul adefarasin and also the pastor of the church close to national theatre iganmu..

Spiritual enlightenment.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Meliian(f): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
oruma19:
I thought this man was different. So tithing is the first thing a serious Christian will do? Honestly I thought this guy was different, alas, I was wrong, they are all criminals. Christianity in Nigeria is scam.

First thing I noticed too. Disappointed when I saw that. Thought he was different.

5 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Alexis11: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
First statement is so true... Most of us go to church because of fine girls. Truth be told, church is where you get enough to choose from. Being a worker is always a plus. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by doyinbaby(f): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
StrikeBack:
There is nothing like spiritual life in Nigeria.
We are all deceiving ourselves with our emotions and feelings.. A country filled with spiritual life and churches everywhere also doubles as the most useless and wicked country.

God help us

So many people are profiting from this our gullibility
sin full Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by castro316: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
SimSify:
Sometimes I wonder how the NL Christians breathe.. You see a Christian post here.. You castigate the messages and very often insult the pastor.. Making the Muslims which are not banned from assessing the Christianity topic to insult the pastors and your faith..

And then when it's your turn to react on a Muslim post you are barred from doing so until you profess that you are one of them openly..

Now you ask yourself who is at a loss..

They are united but you all are divided.. Possibly they bring the division and you help them fuel it..

That's why you all have to use your head.. Have you ever see them insult a sheik or Imam. Even when they commit same atrocities.. Have any of you..

Think people.. Open your eyes people

The only pastor I know is Jesus. Practice jesus everyday and you will be fine. The bible is there for me to read everyday. R u telling me if I see something derailed from the truth I should accept it hook line and sinker because you are a pastor. Wait brother. Let me start me church and I will ask you to bring all you have so that God ca lead you to your promised land

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Sanchez01: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Nistfrank:
with due respect MA, adam no pay tithe b4 him get wife, abi nah solomon wey marry dem plenty pay tithe.
Adam was given his wife on a platter and he ended up blaming God for the woman he was given; 'the woman you gave me...' (Gen 3:12-13). The Bible said God regretted and the order changed. You have to search to find now, only then can you say you have found favour. (Prov 18:22).

Solomon gave 142,000 cattle to God as offering. That is more than any tithe. (2 Chro 7:5).

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by steve6: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
I have to bookmark this because of a personal experience in class just yesterday and a little prayer just before opening this thread!
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Rebuke: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
I am amazed by the number of people who condemn the teachings of the apostles today.

These same people have no life worthy of emulation but they quickly attack people who stand for something, not just something but godly things.

They wait around the social media like hungry dogs waiting to attack any godly teaching.

Check their personal lives, yhu find nothing but dirty attitudes, fornication, lies, deceits, manipulation, lust of th flesh.

These same set of people think their opinion matter when it comes to Christianity, quite laughable.

The church moves on!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2019
SimSify:
Sometimes I wonder how the NL Christians breathe.. You see a Christian post here.. You castigate the messages and very often insult the pastor.. Making the Muslims which are not banned from assessing the Christianity topic to insult the pastors and your faith..

And then when it's your turn to react on a Muslim post you are barred from doing so until you profess that you are one of them openly..

They are united but you all are divided.. Possibly they bring the division and you help them fuel it..

That's why you all have to use your head.. Have you ever see them insult a sheik or Imam. Even when they commit same atrocities.. Have any of you..

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by skultrick(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Sanchez01:

At the emboldened, you'll always meet your kind of ladies; ladies who have one horrible, warped mentality as yours. Money is crucial in relationships just as it is in marriage but if it forms the basis of your marriage, be sure that it would crash.

That one goes to church does not mean they are religion. Religion is one thing, loving God is another.

The essence of Pastor Sam's piece is POSITIONING. If you are on the look out for a partner, rather than isolate yourself in the name of religion, join a strategic unit that could easily position you, serve God as you would and someone will find you out. It is an age long principle cum strategy in finding/getting a partner.

My brother, if you don't have money even the religious ones will disrespect you. That's today's woman major factor before choosing a husband. They look at your pocket, if it's empty, then you can come back to quote me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by don4real18(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Tithe for wife grin
Isn't it funny how many of these self-proclaimed men of God attach tithe to everything? I'm disappointed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AntiMCU: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2019
KorrectGospelTV:
HOW TO FIND YOUR WIFE
by Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Some guys come to church because most of the beautiful girls are found in Church.

Let me advice you ‘uncle’, if you are not serious with your spiritual life, the people that you will attract will be people whose values are compatible with yours and they will also be the one who are not serious in church.
You don’t pay tithe, you don’t belong to any unit in church, you have not attended any of the training in church..the girls that are spiritually serious won’t follow you.

Personally, you need to make a commitment to God and to grow and to prepare to be an asset to whoever it is that will marry you.

Having done that, the rest is easy.. When you feel you are prepare, the next thing is to position yourself where someone can see you and where you can see someone.

To the guys first, he who finds a wife finds a good thing. To find something, you have to look for it. There is no point staying in the bedroom and fasting for 40days, all you will see there will be angels. Is not that prayers is not important, prayer is absolutely important. But I’m just simply saying you need to ‘watch and pray’

The first time I took Nike to see my parents, after we left my aunty told me later that one of her friend asked her; how did I see such a beautiful girl? Because your nephew doesn’t look into people’s faces, how did he see a fine girl like that? So I said to my aunty to tell her that I’m a pastor, that when I stand on the pulpit, I tell people to stand up, lift up their hands, close their eyes, worship the Lord…i said I ‘watch and pray’.

Church is one of the place you meet people. You won’t meet people, if you come, sit-down, as soon as we close the service or even before we close the service, you carry your bag..you won’t meet anybody that way!
You meet people in the place of service, in the place of commitment to God’s work because He said that you shouldn’t worry about what others worry about, you should seek first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness and every other thing will be added to you.

I found my wife where I was serving God and she was serving God so passionately.

Join a small group in church, serve actively, there is where you will find people with similar values with you. You can also meet people at work, you meet people in your neighborhood, get involved, maintain your relationship with your relations and your friends, visit people..

Pray once you find someone that you think he/she is the person. Pray more and do research, ask the person as many questions as you can about her background, what she likes and what she doesn’t likes, her values and so on..

Get some of your friends who are spiritual to pray along with you. If you feel stronger about it, mention it to a pastor or a leader in church. These are your safety net, this is one of the most important decision you are making in your life, get other people to help you to pray about it

Someone asked me to pray for him many years ago. He said; I have found a lady I love somuch. I have never love a lady like that in my life.
I said to him ‘okay’ just give me short time to pray before you lunch your manifesto.
Few weeks later he came to me and asked; sir! How far? I said I’m still praying .

He came back again after a week to ask same question, then I said to him that if I am to be honest with you, I don’t see both of you together in my spirit.
Few days later he came to me again to thank me because he discovered some hidden secret about the lady.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that the God of covenant who has a plan for your destiny, that God will move on your behalf. Your marital destiny shall be built on revelation. He will guide you, instruct you and show you favor in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. I prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit for everyone who has made mistakes before, with God there is restoration. I prophesy healing in the name of Jesus and I prophesy restoration. I prophesy by the power of the Holy Spirit, your divine connection in marriage will come by revelation.

For more update
Follow KorrectGospelTV
IG/Twitter/Facebook: @korrectgospeltv

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by AntiMCU: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2019
powerhouse3:
they can never skip at the bold.... That's what they are all about..... TITHE, TITHE and TITHE
I agree he's wrong by including that there.
I don't take everything a preacher tells me.
You have to filter bro, filter.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2019
SimSify:

this is the most matured comment I have read so far. We christains lack unity alot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by mkoabiola: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Take it or leave it

Pastor Sam is a brilliant and intelligent who is spiritually gifted.

Jus cos he talked about Tithe he is being castigated...

Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by StrikeBack(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Rebuke:

Nice observations. But let's start with yhur life. What's yhur life like?
Are yhu spiritual? Have yhu had a personal encounter with God?

If not, then yhu are part of the hypocrites in Nigeria today.

It all begins with yhu.
irredeemable
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2019
SORRY FOR THE MODERN DAY IGNORANCE

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by NPComplete: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Rebuke:

If for everything the only problem you have is TITHE then yhu truly have a big problem. I hope yhu don't keep living with that problem for life.

So u that Ur own problem is more than tithe. You want to keep living with the problem all your life? Christians that can't think.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by kunlesmiles(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2019
I wonder why we Christians only choose to criticize and insult each other, d fact that u don't agree with a pastors teaching does not mean u insult d pastor. Don't know y Christians get angry wen they hear a pastor mention tithe, if u are not personally convinced about tithing den don't pay ur tithe.I don't pay my tithe b4 now, but had a personal experience some weeks back, I vowed to start paying my tithe after my experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Adakintroy2: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2019
This is a material church take. No insight. Just trying to get you to committe your time to helping the physical church with a reward mechanism in the end. ( a wife in this case). We are motivated by reward.

The real church is spirit. Were true worship lies.

When you meet people of this church. They are not compatible in the rational worldly sense such as... I like movies she likes movies, so now we have topic or line of conversations. He likes books.., he is ambitious am ambitiouse. No!

Compatibility in spiritual church sense is he is a forgiving person am also a forgiving person. He is humble and humble. He us a genuine giver to the poor, I am a genuine giver to the poor, he is a lover peace I love peace..he is of truth and honest am of truth and honest.

That is real spiritual compatibilty. That is the real church. And such people you can meet anywhere even on a bus if your spirit is alive to this truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by lottomkyes200: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2019
powerhouse3:
they can never skip at the bold.... That's what they are all about..... TITHE, TITHE and TITHE

How much do you have poor people are know by their words Pls stop paying your tithe even dont give offering and let see if the church get broke. Since you stop giving has the church close for lack of fund?

6 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Rebuke: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2019
NPComplete:

So u that Ur own problem is more than tithe. You want to keep living with the problem all your life? Christians that can't think.

By their fruit we shall know them.

The most dangerous thing in life is to think yhu know but know nothing.

Until yhu have a personal encounter with yhur maker, the truth will alwys remain a mystery to yhu and yhur likes.

May the God of our Lord Jesus Christ grant yhu n yhur likes understanding. Shallom.

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Lovelife433(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2019
all those mortivational speakers taking advantage of stupidity of nigerian youth will soon meet their doom.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by babyboyMD(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2019
You do not have the right to choose your parents, brothers and sisters, your children. But you have every right to choose your spouse. Take caution and choose right. It’s totally your decision to take.
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by wonder233: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019
bold or caps?
powerhouse3:

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by udemzyudex(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019
My number 1 pastor.

I just like the way he teach.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by obowunmi(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019
mokkalu1:
Make una calm down jare. Maybe Oyakhilome didn't follow all these instructions. I'll marry anyone I want who agrees to marry me. That's all!

Facts.
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by francisbarrack(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Chubhie:
Not likely in Fatoyibo's church grin grin grin

enough of this man issue n let's face reality. Wu among all this our so call pastor is perfect?
Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by obowunmi(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
StrikeBack:
There is nothing like spiritual life in Nigeria.
We are all deceiving ourselves with our emotions and feelings.. A country filled with spiritual life and churches everywhere also doubles as the most useless and wicked country.

God help us

So many people are profiting from this our gullibility

I prayed, prayed, and prayed. Nothing happened. I've followed all these rules.

Most church people are LAZY. They would rather go to church than to their JOB.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by wonder233: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Meaningless article. You will never see an article talking about how to assist youths get out of poverty, acquire skills, offer them help to start businesses and combat this epidemic of joblessness threatening to sink our society, no! It's only how to marry and swell the already over bloated population.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi by Jabioro: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Make him go sit-down chosen mamor womn is by lucky ..and is only God that can help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Sex On Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.