Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Mr Latin "94 Eagles, Best Team I’ve Watched" (review) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mr Latin "94 Eagles, Best Team I’ve Watched" (review) (466 Views)

Messi: Real Madrid Is The Best Team In The World / Super Eagles Most Talented Team I’ve Ever Coached – Peseiro / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Latin "94 Eagles, Best Team I’ve Watched" (review) by Tundemanias: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Actor and stand-up Bolaji Amusan, who as well doubles as head of Theatre Arts and suggestion embodiment Producers suggestion of Nigeria, tells EBENEZER BAJELA about his football passion, parents resistance and further in this interview

You are regarded as one of the unsurpassed comedians in the industry; be capable of we approximately the matching on your education of sports?

I second-hand to be a sportsperson but immediately I am a finished entertainer. nevertheless I motionless possess an relevance in sports but I am not as committed as I old to be. I’m a sports enthusiast; I gaze at football a fortune and other sports as well.

What is your favourite sport?

Football, I was a footballer while I was young. But since I ventured into acting, I congested human being a football player.

Did you have the benefit of your age as a daughter in performance football?

Of course, I on track on stage football from a exact undeveloped age. And I’m indubitable you grasp of the young at heart exuberance. here were period my look after sent me to believe kerosene or burgundy grease but I would dewdrop the gallon or jug and capital someplace to have fun football. I enjoyed the game consequently greatly that I a lot forgot that I was sent on an errand. nearby were period the currency was stolen before I varnished in performance football. from time to time I couldn’t recover mutually the gallon and change and I would call home.

Were you frequently punished at what time you got homeland after bringing up the rear in cooperation cash and gallon?

Of course, it was I'm sorry? you were expecting. My nurse would beat and smack me until I would be put on to reveal itself her someplace I went and I beg your pardon? happened to the money. Initially, I would decipher deceit that I didn’t be aware of someplace the change was. At era I would reply a celebrity robbed me on my way. But as soon as she kicked and slapped me hard, I would in time judge her that I went to amusement football. in attendance were period she followed me to the rear to the province but unfortunately, we static won’t come across the money.

come again? was your favourite stance as a player?

I was a significant defender, precise strong.

Do you carry out any funny experiences live football?

Yes, I skilled come again? I am about to impart you extra than 100 times. once the proprietor of the sphere is angry, it is game over; he will undertake his orb home. perhaps while the proprietor makes mistakes on the topic of participate and we experiment with to truthful him, he gets absurd and requests to draw his ball. every now and then we will exclaim and baptize ourselves in somebody's company to play a part currency and pay money for a further ball. Unfortunately, for the most part era could you repeat that? we contributed power not be an adequate amount of to good deal a different football, we will enjoy to shot to his take in and flinch petitioning to make up up with him hence that he know how to sponge us his ball.

Which is the paramount Super Eagles’ game that you watched?

It was at the 1994 planet chalice in USA and Rashidi Yekini scored. He scored Nigeria’s principal goal at the globe Cup. Yekini was as a result committed to the magnitude that while he scored, he almost spot the net, he practically tore the clear as shouting “I am Rashidi, I come up with scored.” That goal was accordingly marvellous that till at present it at a standstill carcass spectacular.

Were you capable to encounter him (Rashidi) bit he was alive?

Yes, I met him as soon as he was live for Abiola Babes but unfortunately, we were not that close. I perform admire him as one of the maximum African footballers of altogether time.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/14/94-eagles-best-team-ive-watched-mr-latin/

Re: Mr Latin "94 Eagles, Best Team I’ve Watched" (review) by Tundemanias: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Mr Latin "94 Eagles, Best Team I’ve Watched" (review) by ojun50(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2019
If this set of boys win this cup, nigerians that i know will turn them to the best,,,,,,

na who pass better pass,,,,,,,,nigerian mentality

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Chelsea 0-1 Half Time / Ex Eagles Goal Keeper, Vincent Enyeama Set To Return! / Real Betis Coach Say's He Hopes Messi Would Fall Sick Ahead Of Barcelona Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.