Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Neymar Mocks His Own Club, Says Beating Psg 6-1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Mocks His Own Club, Says Beating Psg 6-1 (442 Views)

South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / Neymar Mocks His Own Club, Says Beating PSG 6-1 When He Was With Barcelona / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Mocks His Own Club, Says Beating Psg 6-1 by naijabadoo(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Brazilian footballer, Neymar has mocked his current club Paris Saint-Germain by admitting his best memory on a football pitch was beating them 6-1 with his former club, Barcelona.

The clash which went down in 2017, is regarded as one of the greatest comebacks in Champions League history. Barcelona were 4-0 down after the first leg, but shocked PSG with a 6-1 victory in the second leg to complete a magical comeback. When asked in an interview to describe his best moment on a pitch, Neymar who scored twice in the game admitted: 'The best memory in a locker room? Ahhh... I don't know...

'Well, when we won against PSG with Barcelona, it was completely... we all went crazy afterwards.

'I believe it was the best possible feeling for all of us.'

He added: 'What we felt when we scored the sixth goal, I never felt something like this. It was incredible.'

Neymar, who has failed to report for the start of pre-season training with the French giants, is currently enduring a difficult relationship with PSG and he is seeking for a return back to Barcelona.

Last month, has told his current club that he 'wants to go' back to Barcelona, where he should 'never have left'.

http://www.visitwap.com/forum/post/14-07-19-neymar-mocks-his-own-club-says-beating-psg-6-1
Re: Neymar Mocks His Own Club, Says Beating Psg 6-1 by Kingosytex(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Starboy Neymar!!!

This boy na baller, i swear!!

If you ever wear white to the camp nou, Barcelona will mistake you for Real Madrid

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Mocks His Own Club, Says Beating Psg 6-1 by simonlee(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2019
sorry o
barca just used the money to buy Griezman. try again next season!

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Why Northerners Supported Algeria Against Nigeria / Maguire Left Out Of Leicester Squad As Man Utd Plan To Complete Transfer / Naija Boy Shines In UEFA Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.