Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Featuring Bobrisky In Movies Is Celebrating Mediocrity" – Fidelis Duker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Featuring Bobrisky In Movies Is Celebrating Mediocrity" – Fidelis Duker (385 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Featuring Bobrisky In Movies Is Celebrating Mediocrity" – Fidelis Duker by newsvib: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Days after filmmaker and organiser of the Abuja International Film Festival, Fidelis Duker called for the arrest of Bobrisky, he has also lashed out at those featuring the cross-dresser in movies which he linked to celebrating mediocrity.

Duker alleged that those who featured Bobrisky in movies, are only exploiting his popularity on social media and not because he is a fantastic actor. Wondering why a man would dress like a woman, the filmmaker stated that it is not the kind of things he will want his children to learn.

“We should not glamourise such things. We have children who are growing. As a father, these are not the kinds of things I want my children to learn. It is alien to our culture. I don’t see any reason why a man would dress like a woman. Some people defend him and say he is only ‘acting’, but as for me, it’s not appropriate.

“For those who have featured him (Bobrisky) in their movies, they are only exploiting his popularity, especially on social media. They are not using him because he is a fantastic actor. It’s not good enough that we celebrate mediocrity. There are a lot of cases of rape and continue reading: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/i-dont-see-any-reason-why-man-would-dress-like-woman-fidelis-duker.html

Re: Featuring Bobrisky In Movies Is Celebrating Mediocrity" – Fidelis Duker by Rextizz(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Infact it's the highest stupidity.
Re: Featuring Bobrisky In Movies Is Celebrating Mediocrity" – Fidelis Duker by simonlee(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Bobrisky is just a hustler!

this is what he has chosen as his source of income. as long as he's not breaking the law,let him be!
Re: Featuring Bobrisky In Movies Is Celebrating Mediocrity" – Fidelis Duker by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Wait, what is it with this guy and attacking Bobrisky?

Mr. man, tell us the truth. You asked Bobrisky for at least 5 minutes in bed and he declined and told you your pay was too small?

Re: Featuring Bobrisky In Movies Is Celebrating Mediocrity" – Fidelis Duker by Jaysolu(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2019
Bob risky is the least of everyone's problem now Yet some people will still carry him In mind Giving him the attention he dinno ask for

(1) (Reply)

Even If You Don’t Smoke Or Drink, You Will Still Die And Go To Hell – Regina / Big Brother Naija: Tuoyo Spotted Crying Over Non-completion Of Task (videos) / Emotions On Dakolo Case: Kemi Olunloyo Thrashes CNN Africa's Stephanie Busari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.