Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / , (556 Views)

Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Lagos Police Officers Sleep Off While Detaining Some Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by adez2016(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: , by EbukaHades10(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2019
On top how much

Re: , by majamajic(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2019
but why can't they install electronic counters there,
I noticed they hardly give out toll tickets after collecting money ,
Re: , by Olorunnim: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2019
This is Wrong to illegally arrest,But judging from my experience at the hands of those at the tolling booth especially the girls feel Entitled They'll always try to Hold your change ransom Like say na you koba them And If you insist on collecting your balance they'll insult you, The guys are no different ooo but it's common with the ladies.
Re: , by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2019
No wonder they were dishing out tickets fast fast today. Before they would collect money and start delaying so that you will vex and just leave.
Re: , by NoRetreat(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmmmm. It's well with my soul.

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Her Four Children Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning (Photo) / Toddler In Diaper Filmed Shoplifting Alone In The Middle Of The Night (video) / Anny Who Raped 11-year-old Boy And Had His Baby, Jailed For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.