Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Admission Into UBTH School Of Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Admission Into UBTH School Of Health (222 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) / UBTH Releases Woman Detained For 6 Months Over Unpaid Hospital Bills (Photos) / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into UBTH School Of Health by winosport: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is for anyone seeking to gain admission into UBTH school of health... we are offering to guide you through the process from getting the form,preparing for exam and every other thing you might need to get admission. I am a graduate of the institute and I believe this is another way of paying back to the society....reach me on 09054384039

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Control Hair Fall / Are Humans Developing Horns Due To Smartphones? / Genf20 Plus Supplement And Spray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.