Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him (653 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Malaysia-Based Man For N58 Million Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by skyhighweb(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Malaysia-based Nigerian man in a message addressed to those asking questions about the 'scare and change in his face' , narrated how he was almost killed by a blood brother over an undisclosed issue.

Narrating how the incident occurred, he wrote;
The Disadvantage of being a Nigerian ??. You Rich or Poor you are in Trouble. Family & Outsiders hate you for living abroad.

This for alot of people, customers, Friends that always ask why my Face change. My Face change because i survived Death 3 months ago. 2nd MARCH 2019 till 1st of MAY.

My face change because i undergo 2 MAJOR BRAIN SURGERY NEWLY. Being a Nigerian living in Abroad makes you a heavy TARGET once you travel back home.

I drag my life out from the hands of death with the help of GOD & Money. 2 Brain surgery, medication.....

more details on how he was attacked and pictures
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=962

Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by kunleweb: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
This guy rugged. From him word, you go know. I drag my life with How, with money grin

All this beef set. Who pressures you people so badly that once you see people doing well, you want to kill them. Human beings and envy
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
abeg who don visit the site
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Stop using Igbo news to promote your site Afonja. Post it here or get a real job!
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by boyfwend(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
When you have refused to help your brothers, why wont they kill you?
Nosense
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by Rayd502(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
The brother almost dissected the skull...Dude is real lucky he is still alive.
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09am On Jul 15, 2019
boyfwend:
When you have refused to help your brothers, why wont they kill you?
Nosense

[img]https://media./images/b5d2f30ec0c9cd4e51b23829baa90eba/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Nurse Forces Her Love 'Rival' To Eat Faeces (Viewers Discretion) / My Madam Beats Me Everyday – Little House Help Cries (photos) / A Man Was Caught Stealing Panties At Ibb University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.