Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (58640 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Paxie55:
Disturbing yourself with Yoruba affairs is like barbing someone in his absence. I keep telling Igbos leave Yoruba to their wisdom or folly, why disturbing yourself over the death of one Yoruba woman. Abiola was their sacrifice for presidency, who knows the next.

The IBOs are frustrated. The IBOs sacrificed Abacha for their failure. They are presently preparing Atiku for sacrifice for failure. The support they gave Abacha , I have never seen it done anywhere in the world. Every week, their leaders and rulers troop to Abuja to pay homage. Chukwumerije who was in charge of information during Biafra war sending false information to the world on how Biafra overrun Lagos and killed entire Nigeria soldiers was appointed by Abacha to complete his uncompleted Biafra propaganda. He handed over to Ofornagoro. KANU (YEAA) was the mercenary in charge of youth operating lawlessly until the gods killed Abacha. Bringing Prof Ben Nwabueze on wheel chair at old age cannot save Atiku as the gods of Nigeria have never supported the IBO cause.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wowcatty: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2019
The kidnappers could have been igbos to pit Yoruba against Fulani. One thing we know for sure is the perpetrators are either igbos or Fulani, my money would be on igbos though. Regional govt is the answer but the stupidd people won't push for it.

YorubaHero12:
We Yorubas have to have a say of our own and stop pushing the narrative of the disgruntled people that are bent on setting the nation on fire.

I watched the interview of the driver and maid of the Afenifere daughter and you can deduce that the people that carried out the operation are masked men and train personnel who have their motive.

I do not say there is no herdsmen menace, but it’s crazy to always attribute all occurrence to herdsmen because it just sound foolish and insensible coz from time immemorial people know that Benin-ore road is a den for kidnappers, so why the sudden profiling of fulanis?

The people pushing the narrative are very happy when this kind of thing happens in the west, and they have been recruited by evil men with different social media account to re-echo the propaganda everytime so as to make sure the country become unstable. We Yorubas must have a voice of our own and stop following the bandwagon, set up local militias to fish out the herdsmen but be mindful of propaganda.

Where are the cows?

Yoruba ronu.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by bestpunterever: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2019
King44:
cut the head of a snake to be sure you have disarmed it, stop Fulani herders atrocities first so that other minor crimes could be traced and stop, but as the case is I can just wake up commit a crime and have Fulani herdsmen blamed reason why I can't be found cos there is a perfect alibi, start thinking straight its not until an herdsman or someone disguised as one of them turn you or one of your family to an handicap before your eye go clear

And moreover what of those people who are victims of these Fulani atrocities a one on one experience o, what of those herdsmen caught commuting one crime or the other and where questioned

In fact stop acting as if you don't know what is happening you and Tinubu sef na the same I don't have to argue further
hmm, don't get me twisted, I'm not saying that fulanis are not bad..yes they are bad infact they are very very bad.. but we should stop linking every crimes to them, because as long as we continue any body can commit crimes and hide it under fulanis. And again your comments show u have personal issues with Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by ledamaster(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2019
koboko69:
Ore-Benin road have always been known to have criminal hide outs. I cant remember how many times we had to park and wait for the road to clear before we proceed to Benin while i was schooling in Benin those years.
Just some days back, someone posted that some guys came out of the bush and was shooting at them.... fortunately there were cops traveling on the road at that time and they returned fire which made the men flee....funny thing is he labeled them herdsmen too. Where are the cows? This are robbers and kidnappers that have always operated on that road. We need to be careful with the way we are fussing about herdsmen cos of the president....lest we forget about kidnappers and robbers and focus of herdsmen leaving the real culprits to keep perpetrating crimes. The only fuss about this is becausw someone prominent is involved. It could be anybody just like the guy that posted the video some days back. He is a nobody hence no much addo as we are seeing now.

one must be extremely stupid or suffering from chronic idiocy to think the Fulabi herds men with the intention to attack will go on a mission woth cows. You must be a dingbat to think all fulanis have cows. I wont spend time.explaining cos its obvious your senses have already been bought over. How many cows did the Fulanis go with when ever they attack Benue and Plateau? How many were they with when they attacked those Enugu towns? Did you go to school at all? How many of the fulanis are attacking with cows in Zamfara? Sokoto and Katsina? How stupid and idiotic can some people be? So Evans that has billions assets and cars taje along his cars and assets to the scene of kidnap? SMH.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by koboko69: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
ledamaster:

one must be extremely stupid or suffering from chronic idiocy to think the Fulabi herds men with the intention to attack will go on a mission woth cows. You must be a dingbat to think all fulanis have cows. I wont spend time.explaining cos its obvious your senses have already been bought over. How many cows did the Fulanis go with when ever they attack Benue and Plateau? How many were they with when they attacked those Enugu towns? Did you go to school at all? How many of the fulanis are attacking with cows in Zamfara? Sokoto and Katsina? How stupid and idiotic can some people be? So Evans that has billions assets and cars taje along his cars and assets to the scene of kidnap? SMH.
Too many stupid people on social media. Its not me that will start opening your blocked brain this beautiful day. I dont have time for that.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Rolings: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
lordkush:
bola Ahmed tinubu. ishaq akintola. obanikoro. aregbesola. etc 're known youruba Muslims.

They will defend fellow Islamists

leave them to defend their muslims just like you are defending your fellow christian,....this is why there wont be unity in the south, NEVER....you igbos think all this intimidation is what will give you power, nobody ever hands over power to anybody, whoever wants power go for it ....you igbos put your eggs in one basket, voting PDP blindly , whose fault is that, these days the igbo man blames Tinubu and so called yoruba muslims for everything including their his weak erection just because their candidate lost election....do you think we wont remember all these name calling when the time come abi? keep deceiving yourselves....the internet never forgets......it will remind you of all these vile comments you have made against us and our leaders just pray its not too late then...
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by lordkush: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rolings:

leave them to defend their muslims just like you are defending your fellow christian,....this is why there wont be unity in the south, NEVER....you igbos think all this intimidation is what will give you power, nobody ever hands over power to anybody, whoever wants power go for it ....you igbos put your eggs in one basket, voting PDP blindly , whose fault is that, these days the igbo man blames Tinubu and so called yoruba muslims for everything including their his weak erection just because their candidate lost election....do you think we wont remember all these name calling when the time come abi? keep deceiving yourselves....the internet never forgets......it will remind you of all these vile comments you have made against us and our leaders just pray its not too late then...
ishak akintola. tinubu. rauf has never spoken about herdsmen killing you cone heads. all you people do is mouth off

what I said is true. If you like twist it. Na you know

and for the record. the igbos don't care what you think
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Rolings: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
lordkush:

and for the record. the igbos don't care what you think

yet you are the one shouting loudest about goings on in yorubaland, are you sure you dont care? leave yorubas with their problems, face your regions problems, yoruba this yoruba that them use yoruba matter swear for una?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by King44(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
bestpunterever:
hmm, don't get me twisted, I'm not saying that fulanis are not bad..yes they are bad infact they are very very bad.. but we should stop linking every crimes to them, because as long as we continue any body can commit crimes and hide it under fulanis. And again your comments show u have personal issues with Tinubu.
yea I do have personal issues with him cos he has placed his selfish ambition over his people, and it is so obvious, he doesn't have the qualities of a good leader, he thinks 2023 is guaranteed for him as long as he pitches his tent up north well it might work out for him thank lawd we are already back to a shitty democracy besides I admire his intellect when it comes to politics but other things no he is just a puppet
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by adeshna: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
The only problem in Nigeria today is Media and Politics

Later people will say he is a Yoruba Muslim, thats what he will say. What have the Yoruba Christian elders say? Respectable elders.

Nigerian don't read in between the lines to draw conclusion. They only go with the mindset of what others said or the negative mindset towards a person to judge negative conclusion.

Tinubu said " all know the history of kidnapped" "there are CopyCats". He didn't give the comments we all expected that herdsmen were responsible, but as a an elder political, you cant expect him to say its herdsmen. There should be evidence or facts for whatever he says because of his position.

Thats the way he can say it, he doesn't want to conclude its the fulani thats why he asked "Where are the cows?" .....................
Where are they during the incident? How many cows do you see?

If you go to the police or court of law, you have to prove its a fulani.

My take.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by IDeyNL: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Where is the cow?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by CorrectionFLuid: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.