Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

This Is A Local Dog, But What Other Breed Can You Spot? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is A Local Dog, But What Other Breed Can You Spot? (1804 Views)

How To Spot Fake Bank Alert From The Real One. / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) / Motorcycle Rider Collides With Corolla In Anambra, Dies On The Spot (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Local Dog, But What Other Breed Can You Spot? by Jh0wsef(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
so i have a dog (Amon) smiley he's really aggressive. but can be really playful too, very loyal and loving male dog. But i want to know what other breed that is recessive in it.. I am thinking it has a bit of GSD breed in it.. i don't know the parent dogs. got it when it was a pup from someone

What do you think?

Meanwhile, he's averagely tall. long tongue when breathing heavily.

1 Share

Re: This Is A Local Dog, But What Other Breed Can You Spot? by Destined2lead: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ekuke, Calabar special breed
Re: This Is A Local Dog, But What Other Breed Can You Spot? by Jh0wsef(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Destined2lead:
Ekuke, Calabar special breed
lol. C'mon
Re: This Is A Local Dog, But What Other Breed Can You Spot? by ekene101: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2019
This is anayo/kanayo aka hunter's pride,they hunt anything and everything, immune to hunger because they eat shoes and slippers,they can jog from one street to the other even under hot sun,,very notorious for impregnating neighbors dogs and running away from its responsibilities. The trait I see on this one is stinginess.
Re: This Is A Local Dog, But What Other Breed Can You Spot? by Jh0wsef(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
ekene101:
This is anayo/kanayo aka hunter's pride,they hunt anything and everything, immune to hunger because they eat shoes and slippers,they can jog from one street to the other even under hot sun,,very notorious for impregnating neighbors dogs and running away from its responsibilities. The trait I see on this one is stinginess.

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Venza For Sale / Is Disability A Crime? Where Is The Love? / Chicago Firefighters Battle Flames In Bitter Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.