Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Free Importation Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Importation Training (355 Views)

Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training / Free Importation Business Tutorial (no Hidden Charges) / Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Importation Training by reallions(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
I want to train just 30 business minded individuals ways to make 6-7 figures monthly doing importation business in a unique way. Open to Nigerians and Non-nigerians. Training is absolutely free. Click on the link below to join the Whatsapp group.

Join now https:///JqU3k2hLSaR1RGK37zas50 or whatsapp on 08068230088

Re: Free Importation Training by Success98: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
The what's app link is not working. Add me 08055418716
Re: Free Importation Training by noblebaba: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Place add me 07081402840
Re: Free Importation Training by nikky2012(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Kindly add me 08117259460
Re: Free Importation Training by reallions(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
This Sunday, 8th Sept 2019, we want to show just 15 people, how to turn less than 150k into multiple income streams through the business of importation. Would you be interested to know that you could actually do importation business without having to SHIP, CLEAR or wait endlessly for goods to arrive?

My name is Oluwatosin Reallion Samuels, I'm the CEO/Founder, Reallion Multiventures and it would be my delight to show you FOR FREE the secret of importation that the big importers want kept from you.

Connect with me on WhatsApp 08068230088 now or connect at our office close to Allen roundabout, Opebi, Ikeja.
Re: Free Importation Training by reallions(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2019
This week, we aim to show just 15 people, how to turn less than 150k into multiple income streams through the business of importation. You would learn:

1. How you could build an importation with less than 150k.

2. How you could become a franchise holder for manufacturing companies in China

3. Secrets of how to become a distributor of goods from China without having to pay for SHIPPING, CLEARING or wait endlessly for goods to arrive.

4. How to build a big market for your products using the smartest and one of most advanced marketing model currently obtainable.

5. How to become a major distributor and franchise owner of over 5000 high quality, daily need products from China.

We understand the SMARTEST way to do the business of importation and how not to get your fingers burnt and it would be our delight to show you FOR FREE the secret of importation that the big importers want kept from you.

Connect with us via Call or WhatsApp on 08068230088 now or connect at our office close to Allen roundabout, Opebi, Ikeja.
Re: Free Importation Training by reallions(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
IS YOUR 'MINI' IMPORTATION BUSINESS DIFFERENT FROM A RETAIL BUSINESS?
...Proven secret on how to do direct business with manufacturing companies in China

So there's been a lot of rave around 'mini' importation business. Almost every Tom, Dick & Harry now claims to be an importer.

Let me make this clear, if all you call importation is that you buy products cheaper on global e-commerce sites and resell in your country, I beg to burst your bubble, you're nothing more than a Retailer. You are not different from the gentleman in Yola, who gets products cheaper via waybill from Idumota, Lagos and resells for profit. You just have a bit of international touch to yours.

On the look out for lucrative business options, many have stumbled on mini importation. You learn how you could get cheap products on 1988.com, on Alibaba and such likes. You are taught to download google translator, ship with Aliexpress, use sponsored ads to sell and all the bla bla bla that they teach in such trainings. You feel good after getting all this much information and voila! Off you go to place as much order as your savings of maybe about 350k or more could offer.

You see friends, I've always believed that there must be a better way to do business with China based manufacturing firms, so I went on a research and made some discoveries which I'll share here.

But first, let's start with the problems most mini importers face:

1. The risk of ordering inferior products & the discrepancies in the product image relative to the live product.

2. The fear of competition: most mini importers only enjoy a short lived monopoly of selling unpopular products & when that is broken, they lose business.

3. High cost of shipping and clearing.

4. Late arrival of products, with some taking weeks or even months to arrive.

5. Inadequate marketing & advertising skills.

Now, in my research on how to better approach importation business, I made some profound discoveries:

1. I found out that, armed with the right information, anyone can do business directly with manufacturing companies in China. Chinese firms are consistently looking for enterprising individuals, groups and corporate bodies to partner with to distribute their products across Africa. Business partnership levels include: Distributorship, Stakeholding, Franchising as well as Regional Reps. Why Africa? It's simply because we are a largely consuming continent with Nigeria leading the pack of consumers.

In doing direct business with Chinese manufacturers, you have more to benefit in terms of varieties, higher partnerships, better pricing, global share, business team leveraging and much more.

2. The companies cater for all the bottlenecks built around importation, predominantly logistics. All matters of shipping & clearing are handled by them. The implication of this is that you get to pick up all products at China price without stepping out of Nigeria or spending a dime on shipping. You could even own franchise outlets of these companies and become one of the direct representatives in Nigeria. You are not limited in varieties as there are thousands of products you could play with.

Let me ask. As a mini importer, what do you gain asides the retail profits you make from selling the products you sell? Do the manufacturers of those products ever know you exist despite doing huge volumes in sales? Do you make extra income asides the trainings you put up? Every business that doesn't give you a room for growth such that you could call the attention of those behind the company with your expertise is not fully worth it.

If you're doing a business that doesn't pay you for building a system around it, you are not yet in business. You don't have to stay mini when you could go mega. We need to start talking about how to do mega importation business and not just mini. Please don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against starting mini, but staying mini is what I don't support.

You don't need to sell 10 products to build lasting wealth and get to be on Fortune500, just one product of yours in the hands of thousands of individuals takes you closer to your billion flow! All you need is build a system that creates that wide reach for what you sell and you are on freedom path forever.

I can't exhaust all that is about doing business with China based companies in this one post but I'm available to guide anyone interested absolutely FREE for the whole of October. Just do a WhatsApp message to get started. But before you slide in, here are the criteria:

1. You must be open to learning.

2. You must have the capacity to do business at the level of 500$ upwards

3. You must be an influencer

4. You must be at least one of/or all of the above.

Sincerely yours,

Need more information? Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 6460b Intel Core I5 128gbssd/4gb Ram @ 50k / Soccer Viewing Center For Sale With All The Necessary Gadgets In It... / See The 3 New Banks CBN Just Gave Licence To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.