Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency (15702 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by iammo(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by Temptee101(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari is the angel sent by allah to divide this shithole
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by Astonpapa(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Pls check naijaemergency.com.ng
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by FRESHG(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2019
BRAVE IGBO MEN AND WOMEN TELLING THE TERRORISTS IN ABUJA HOW TO GOVERN A CIRCULAR COUNTRY NIGERIA. KUDOS TO THE IBO PEOPLE. BUT WHERE ARE THE COWS;(

3 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by Earlystar698(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2019
there coming to their right senses
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by MEGAWATCH: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Winter is coming and coming very fast. .. ... BEWARE.
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by Allee90: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
The IPOB Terrorists thinks Fulani herdsmen are also Terrorists like them. Continue to hate Hausa Fulanis as we intend to make sure that you NEVER smell the seat of power. Like us or hate us, we decide of who, from where and how one enters Aso Rock. We are Born to Rule and masters of the Terrorists IPOB
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by steeltu(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by Menance: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ohaneze leave this yellowbar coneheads alone now. They like death the should all die. No be them follow vote buhari their master?. Pls lets keep working for our blessed land

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
profjustine458:
Another imbecilic group has just spoken
Ohanaeze or what soever they call themselves do not represent us,
we the good people of igbo Land is to buhari, tinubu and APC to do there worst.
This country must divide let everybody go

Did they mention your name or are you the only Igbo?

They speak for the Igbo.

Say they don't speak for you.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by okwuvic(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
The problems of the herdsmen can be solved in few days if the whole Igbo and Yoruba lands stop eating cow meat after all it is not even healthy. They will flee our lands if no one patronises them. Please let's all circulate this info to all corners of south, west and east so to render their business useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by AnanseK(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Could Evans brothers be involved in the lady’s assassination ?

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just listen to a group of brainwashed retarded ipob monkey apologists.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
profjustine458:
Oga,always speak for yourself and your family.
You think the country will divide but insulting our elders.
I am from Onitsha north LGA of Anambra State and Ohaneze speaks for me and my people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
midolian:
Tinubu is right to have mentioned that bastard Evans! Why are the Igbos quick to point fingers at the herdsmen whenever a crime is committed?

The fulanis don't have time wasting, hating on you Igbos.

To hell with whoever isn't pleased with my comment!
Why you dey tear your pant?
I see sifia pains.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Draught:
A Fulani man recently gave me a job in civil service, as from now, I love Fulanis die! smiley

NB The man is enlightened

You are a disgrace..
Is the civil service.. He's father's property

Know you must be from the south
Snap out of this slavery mindset

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
edo3:
These ohaneze or what do they call themselves does not represent we the Igbo nation..
We the right thinking igbos stand wt buhari and d fulani herders.. We are ready to give them ruga.. We love them more than our blood blodas.. We will give them our children to marry in order cement our love for them..
We the real igbos are peace loving people.. Infact the love we have for them surpasses that of afonja people..
Senseless post.

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by danono: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Govt of the Fulanis for the Fulanis and by the Fulanis
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Roger3D:
Ohanaeze shut the hell up angry
Will you shut up and look up.!
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by SoNature(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
I love my people...

We don't mince words...

We say it the way it is regardless of whose ox is gored.

After all, what will the Nigerian state want to do to us that they have done yet?

Proudly FBI: Full-blooded Igbo

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by Kingosytex(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Allee90:
The IPOB Terrorists thinks Fulani herdsmen are also Terrorists like them. Continue to hate Hausa Fulanis as we intend to make sure that you NEVER smell the seat of power. Like us or hate us, we decide of who, from where and how one enters Aso Rock. We are Born to Rule and masters of the Terrorists IPOB

Wow!! i never knew Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by General0847: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
profjustine458:

Who is this son of an outcast? Your useless father is not even ibo, you stupid fulani cow.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Allee90:
You still will not get visa before me. You still will go to same market I go to.
My gardener, butcher..... are still northerners.
Tho only people sleeping on the streets here in Abuja and making everywhere filthy are still northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by drlateef: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ohaneze should stop defending Igbos. Evans is an igbo kidnapper. How does that sound? Mtcheww!!!
Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
okwuvic:
The problems of the herdsmen can be solved in few days if the whole Igbo and Yoruba lands stop eating cow meat after all it is not even healthy. They will flee our lands if no one patronises them. Please let's all circulate this info to all corners of south, west and east so to render their business useless.
It beats me why many have refused to stop eating beef.
I have no sympathy for beef eaters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency by NkayStory(f): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
midolian:
Tinubu is right to have mentioned that bastard Evans! Why are the Igbos quick to point fingers at the herdsmen whenever a crime is committed?

The fulanis don't have time wasting, hating on you Igbos.

To hell with whoever isn't pleased with my comment!

This Afonja muslim is frustrated indeed..,

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Demand Reversal Of Petrol Pump Price, Threaten Mass Protest / Pandora Papers: Justice Stella Ogene London Property & Offshore Account / NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.