Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Cowardice And Niralanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cowardice And Niralanders. (782 Views)

200 Soldiers Reportedly Sacked From Nigerian Army For Cowardice / 13 Soldiers To Face Trial For Cowardice / Http:///1j7df03 A Niralanders Sister Please Press Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cowardice And Niralanders. by cuteNhot(f): 7:18am On May 11, 2007
I have notice that whenever nairalanders have a "beef", they usually attack using a new profile and name.
isn't this cowardice?
I grew up in a place where you say whatever you wish to say and stand by your words. its called being straightforward.
No society evolve for the better if its land is filled with cowards(generalizing).
Nairaland, as i see it, is a microcosm of Nigeria, and much too often, people take the cowardly route to attack from behind new names and figure that they are smart or brave.

This way of behaving is even reflected in the National psyche, speak bad of the govt, but do absolutely nothing to effect change.
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by OmoEko1(f): 7:20am On May 11, 2007
another useles thread

hissing and leaving the thread at the same time
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by 2dye4(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2007
honestly, i av no clue as to what ur talkin about. Real pple on this forum always speak their mind, y'all know urselves, rite? (i mean Nairalanders) wink. As for "Niralanders", i dnt know about them o! grin
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by nosa101(f): 9:33am On May 11, 2007
shut up and go and masturbate
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by Free(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2007
te he he he,
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by Creamish(f): 3:41pm On May 11, 2007
LMAO! grin
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by cuteNhot(f): 1:00am On May 12, 2007
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

classic example to which i speak! neary a comment against which i speak.

@nosa101. i will need your help. your mouth is not there yet. shocked grin
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by zigbo(f): 1:00pm On May 25, 2007
you all know what she's tryna say,you know she meant to write nairaland-ers except u are dumb undecided

what she is sayin is unfortunately very true, so 4d cowards stop multiple id's and speak ur minds, got it?
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by chiogo(f): 1:27am On May 27, 2007
Right? @poster, u so right! True that! Just like smone we all know. I won't even mention names. They(he/she) know him/her self.
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by cuteNhot(f): 1:48am On May 27, 2007
Everyone knows who i am. i have not tried to hide myself.
its just that Mr. GESTAPO has an irascible [/b]and i[b]ntemperate disposition.
Traits that characterize a FOOL!!!! cheesy grin i can never be a coward
Re: Cowardice And Niralanders. by Makamiyaki(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
u don speak ya mind nah.
congrats!

(1) (Reply)

Seun Stop Deleting Stuff Here, Come On! / Attention Moderator / Suggestion On Nairaland Forum (members Only) Read And Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.