Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Enugu People I Need Help Pls. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu People I Need Help Pls. (692 Views)

A Lot Of People I Know Are Already Thinking Of An Exit Strategy From Canada - Ni / Enugu People I Need Help Pls. / Any Nigerian in Vietnam I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu People I Need Help Pls. by tossie101(f): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pls , how can one board a vehicle from holy ghost park to zonal office of Medical and Dental council of Nigeria.
Re: Enugu People I Need Help Pls. by ramaju: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Go to opposite Peace Mass Transit Park , the one near the junction and ask for bus heading to Trans Ekulu or you board Keke.
Re: Enugu People I Need Help Pls. by uchaymart(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
tossie101:
Pls , how can one board a vehicle from holy ghost park to zonal office of Medical and Dental council of Nigeria.
From holy ghost park, enter a bus going to abakpa #100. Stop at nowas junction, from there enter keke going to dental school.

1 Like

Re: Enugu People I Need Help Pls. by Oksman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Enugu state zonal office is located at No 2 Ogufere Street Off Okpara avenue. It's very close and within trekking distance from Holy Ghost Park, alternatively pick a keke, can't be more than a 200 naira for drop, or call their Zonal office number 09033145370. You can google their zonal office add and phone number. The directions above are wrong and would lead you to Fed Sch. of Dental Tech. Trans-Ekulu Enugu. Wish you the best.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu People I Need Help Pls. by tossie101(f): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Oksman:
Enugu state zonal office is located at No 2 Ogufere Street Off Okpara avenue. It's very close and within trekking distance from Holy Ghost Park, alternatively pick a keke, can't be more than a 200 naira for drop, or call their Zonal office number 09033145370. You can google their zonal office add and phone number. The directions above are wrong and would lead you to Fed Sch. of Dental Tech. Trans-Ekulu Enugu. Wish you the best.

Thank you God bless

1 Like

Re: Enugu People I Need Help Pls. by Oksman(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
tossie101:

Thank you God bless

Wish you same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Russians Think Of Africans And Foreigners In Their Country / Nigerians In Bahrain / Compare Between Egyptair And Etihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.