Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben (2287 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Just this evening, a uniben student jumped from the C-Series of the old Faculty of Arts building.

Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by DateMynd44(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dakpoghene:
Just this evening, a uniben student jumped from the C-Series of the old Faculty of Arts building.
so u follow dey there when Dem dey snap that pics abi?
twas indeed a gory sight that I had to immediately leave.
heard he was high on drugs
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
so u follow dey there when Dem dey snap that pics abi?
twas indeed a gory sight that I had to immediately leave.
heard he was high on drugs
Actually got the pic from a friend. Totally forgot that I had a phone on me.
It was indeed a gory sight.
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by raystar96(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dakpoghene:

Actually got the pic from a friend. Totally forgot that I had a phone on me.
It was indeed a gory sight.
we humans in this world have totally lost our sense of humanity,any incident or accident ..the next thing is to snap or video ..then social media..damn ..even animals show emphaty than humans ..
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by lillan042(f): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by falcon01: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2019
raystar96:
we humans in this world have totally lost our sense of humanity,any incident or accident ..the next thing is to snap or video ..then social media..damn ..even animals show emphaty than humans ..
it's for proof

2 Likes

Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by raystar96(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2019
falcon01:
it's for proof
proof that the person is dead or not
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by itiswellwithme: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is getting out of hand. Our young men and women being cut off in their prime, and they are doing it by themselves to themselves. Please whatever happens, always stay strong, if you can make it through the night there is a brighter day. Hold on, you can make your life count.

"Make Your Life Count". Lamide’s delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by Harlem2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wetin concern me
You own your life
You can do whatever you like with it

Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by damtan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Honestly, I've always thought things like this can only be seen in movies. Imagine the crash. Very painful way to end one's life
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by respect80(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
raystar96:

Forget dat shit guy.
This isn't an accident, if those who engage in this suicide act ain't worried about the fact that the eyesore photos of their actions could go viral, why should the living care any more?
I hate the act as much as I hate unnecessary graphic photos being spread all over the internet but not when suicide is the case.
Anyone thinking of engaging in suicide should also be ready to welcome the embarrassment of your pix being spread and probably mocked on the internet.

I only have few RIPs and none is for suicide culprits.

1 Like

Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by freemanbubble: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Another Hit From The Suicide Squad In Uniben by Kingkun69(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Population should reduce small Abeg nice work

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference B/w State Cert. Of Origin And Local Govt. Letter Of Ident? / What Do I Do When Approached By Cultists? / School Resumption: ASUU Is Selfish! Private Schools/varsities Should Better Spea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.