Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Thailand Vs Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thailand Vs Nigeria (1795 Views)

Ghana Cedi Vs Nigeria Naira / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Thailand Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thailand Vs Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 7:25am On May 11, 2007
_visitor's guide article I saw on the internet.
apparently, it's a non-Nigerian's view of Nigeria.

some stuff i agree with and others i don't. lol
but most of it is sincere and pretty accurate description of stuff that goes on in Nigeria.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/reader/reader894.html
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by allhavoc(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2007
very interesting article, mostly true too. its instructive that the author 'likes' nigeria despite all the caveats, why? the people. the genuine social bonding often found in nigeria is something missing in most societies. and that, my friends, is the true essence of life.
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by GNature(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2007
interesting article, but i think he exaggerated a little bit with the muggings.
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by luvtallwmn: 10:16am On May 12, 2007
nice article. It's mentioned that nigerian women are very tall. Would I be able to find women who are over 6'6" tall and weighing over 300 lbs. I am asking this as I love gigantic women and am moving to nigeria next month. I myself is 5'10", 180 lbs. Looking forward to responses.
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by LePhilippe(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2007
Nigerian women are not an average of 6ft tall they are probably, 5.0 - 5.7 average they are not monster you know, the writer is asain you no!!
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by iice(f): 5:21pm On May 12, 2007
Interesting. I find it hilarious because most of it is true.
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by luvtallwmn: 5:46pm On May 12, 2007
thanks lephillipe for ur response. You have mentioned that most of them are between 5' -5'7". However, is it easier to find women who are gigantic like over 6'6", 300 lbs. have u ever seen such tall women in nigeria. In USA, there are women who are over 6'6" tall though the average height is 5'3". appreciate if u could respond.
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by DisGuy: 7:08pm On May 12, 2007
sounds like a sex tourist's view of Nigeria to me  cool
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by English1(f): 3:10pm On May 13, 2007
Yuk, all that talk about women's bodies and how 'easy' Nigerian women are, and how to go to a prostitute.  angry

You should have described it as a pervert's view of Nigeria.
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 1:16am On May 15, 2007
Dis Guy:

sounds like a sex tourist's view of Nigeria to me cool
English1:

Yuk, all that talk about women's bodies and how 'easy' Nigerian women are, and how to go to a prostitute. angry

You should have described it as a pervert's view of Nigeria.

lol. the guy does sound like a perv.
Re: Thailand Vs Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 4:19am On Jun 16, 2007
@seun, thanks for the help in posting the link.
it skipped my mind for some reason. lol

(1) (Reply)

A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk / Hotels Closest To The Nigerian Consulate In New York / Steps To Secure India Visa From Nigeria....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.