Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? (8222 Views)

How Can I Change My Username?? / How Do I Change My Username On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? by dextype: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2010
[b][/b]I recently saw this advert of new tariff plans on MTN; Happy link, smart link, biz link, pro link, fun link hoping they will be better than the usual extra connect and extra cool according to their mouthwatering offers, however, the reverse has been the case for me.
Please could anyone help me on a way to change from 'happy link' to 'Extra connect'?
Re: How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? by ThePath: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
hi, i dont think you can change to the old packages as they have been scrapped. rather sad thou, but you can explore the new packages
Re: How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? by eonaiviv: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2010
Thats true except u decide 2 buy a new sim. New MTN sims come with xtraconnect.
Re: How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2010
Op you should hav just called customer care on 180,anyways you cant go bak 2 connect like already said besides hapi link is still connect,you still have your FAF(family and friends)its praticaly the same thing,am on hapi link and am really enjoying it,i get ma N30 everyday.lol
Re: How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? by samolina1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
You have heard it all! Practically, you are still on your MTN XTRACONNECT 'cos you are still enjoying all benefit of XTRACOOL, only additional like N30 daily for more than 5minute call & better still if you want to take the full advantage of the package, you can suscribe for N550 monthly simply by texting HAPPY to 131 when you have account balance of or more than N550. There is no going back to the old MTN XTRACOOL.
Re: How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? by samolina1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
XTRACONNECT, i mean. Sorry for the mixed-up!
Re: How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff? by TORDOO(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
@eonuviv, the new mtn line don't come with the extra connect package.

(1) (Reply)

ยป Photos: Wicked People Forcefully Remove This Boy Two Eyes In North / Happy Birthday Deep Soul / How Hot Is Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.