Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey (2107 Views)

Eagles Must REJECT That Dark Green Jersey. / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos / PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Rossikk:
AND GOD PUNISH THOSE WHO HAD THE CHANCE TO RID THE TEAM OF THAT CURSE OF A JERSEY, YET DID NOTHING.

IT WAS THE SAME IN THE WORLD CUP. WE WERE KNOCKED OUT WEARING THAT UGLY DARK JERSEY THAT DOES NOT REPRESENT NIGERIAN COLOURS.

MADAGASCAR BEAT US BECAUSE WE WORE THAT JERSEY.

ALGERIA BEAT US BECAUSE WE WORE THAT JERSEY.

FAROE ISLANDS WILL BEAT US IF WE WEAR THAT JERSEY AND PLAY THEM.

WHY OUR USELESS, WORTHLESS NFF CANNOT SEE WHAT EVEN A TWO YEAR OLD CAN SEE - THAT THAT JERSEY IS CURSED, AND SUCKS ALL INSPIRATION AND DRIVE FROM THE PLAYERS - ONLY GOD KNOWS.

WHEN THEY PLAY IN THE LIGHT GREEN JERSEY, THEY ARE A DIFFERENT TEAM. WE ALL KNOW THAT. NFF KNOWS THAT.

WHY COULDN'T THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, OR ARE THEY REALLY SO DUMB AND STUPID THAT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT FOOTBALL IS 95% PSYCHOLOGY?

I know why you are angry. It wasn’t because eagles lost.

You are angry because you lost money. You gambled when Nigeria equalised and lost.

You’d wake up and realise that money is gone and then you’d be more frustrated with Nigeria. You can rant and blame the away shirt or try to channel your loss and disappointment somewhere but guess what mr Rossikk...

The money ain’t coming back. It’s gone.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Chubhie:

Maybe this could be his own way of handling the defeat. Although we lost to a more better tactical system.

He lost money.

3 Likes

Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by peacengine(m): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2019
Blaming someone else for your impotence, nigger u de vex
Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Rossikk:

ACTUALLY, I BET AND WON. I STARTED A THREAD ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT TELLING EVERYONE NOT TO BET TILL THEY SAW WHICH JERSEY WE WOULD WEAR. DARK GREEN = LOSS. LIGHT GREEN JERSEY = WIN.

THOSE WHO FOLLOWED MY ADVICE MADE A LOT OF MONEY TODAY.

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5299704/which-jersey-wearing-let-me

You lied mister. You won nothing. You lost your money. Wait for the third place match against Tunisia, they might wear your lucky and preferred shirt.

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by icankel: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2019
immediately I saw them coming out with that Jersey I told the guy seated beside me *it's finished* that Jersey is full of bad luck
Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Khaleell001(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Rossikk:
AND GOD PUNISH THOSE WHO HAD THE CHANCE TO RID THE TEAM OF THAT CURSE OF A JERSEY, YET DID NOTHING.

IT WAS THE SAME IN THE WORLD CUP. WE WERE KNOCKED OUT WEARING THAT UGLY DARK JERSEY THAT DOES NOT REPRESENT NIGERIAN COLOURS.

MADAGASCAR BEAT US BECAUSE WE WORE THAT JERSEY.

ALGERIA BEAT US BECAUSE WE WORE THAT JERSEY.

FAROE ISLANDS WILL BEAT US IF WE WEAR THAT JERSEY AND PLAY THEM.

WHY OUR USELESS, WORTHLESS NFF CANNOT SEE WHAT EVEN A TWO YEAR OLD CAN SEE - THAT THAT JERSEY IS CURSED, AND SUCKS ALL INSPIRATION AND DRIVE FROM THE PLAYERS - ONLY GOD KNOWS.

WHEN THEY PLAY IN THE LIGHT GREEN JERSEY, THEY ARE A DIFFERENT TEAM. WE ALL KNOW THAT. NFF KNOWS THAT.

WHY COULDN'T THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, OR ARE THEY REALLY SO DUMB AND STUPID THAT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT FOOTBALL IS 95% PSYCHOLOGY?

Why are we cursed with dull people like you.

The simple question is, do jerseys play matches or people?

You are obviously one those people who sit their asses at home and do not but blame unseen hands over what he had the ability to do.

Jersey wear not the reason at all.

It was clearly their lack of tactical nous and discipline that caused them the match.

And we must admit, Algeria has been the most consistent side in this tournament.

In the back if my mind I knew they would beat us, but as a Nigerian I had to keep. hope alive that we might upset them but it never really happened.

Prayer alome don't win games, but preparation and the ability to take opportunities do.

Oga, stop blaming an innocent color for your failings.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Khaleell001(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2019
Chubhie:
A bad workman always quarrel with his tools. Pray tell, what tactical system was the eagles playing to

You think these kids who come on nairaland to rant have any brain cells to rub together and give a coherent explanation for an obvious defeat.

Algeria no doubt was a far better side.
But stupidity and lack of objectivity will not allow some emotional sissies accept this glaring fact.

Algeria were better and deserve to be in the final.

I will be surprised if Senegal can defeat them.

They were well prepared for this tournament.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Khaleell001(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2019
otipoju:
Imnediately i saw the dark green jersey, i braced myself for a loss. In fact after they went in for half time, i switched of my device and went to sleep. I knew we would lose because of that jersey and was praying that someone in that team or even the players would insist on the feathery one.

That jersey dampens the spirit of any the players

This ☝️sort of reasoning is what is killing us in this country .

You blame everything else except your lack of preparation and lack of concern for the most crucial aspect of your game.

Leave the innocent colour alone.

We were defeated by a well organized, tactical and prepared side and we were no match for their swashbuckling runs.

If we had won it would be due to sheer luck not that we deserved to.
Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Khaleell001(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Rossikk:

Use your FCKING BRAIN YOU DUNCE. Go and check the PATTERN of competitive games we have played and lost in the last THREE YEARS.

THAT IS THE PROOF THAT WHAT I AM SAYING IS 10000% TRUE.

What kind of school did you attend?

I guess you are kid.
Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Khaleell001(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Chubhie:

That's stories fit for kids playing in township primary school. Football at the professional level has more to do with talent and tactical systems. How dare you elevate colour of jersey as the be all of winning games?

I've heard things today!

very correct.
The young chap is just bitter about the way we lost to a superior side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by otipoju(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

This ☝️sort of reasoning is what is killing us in this country .

You blame everything else except your lack of preparation and lack of concern for the most crucial aspect of your game.

Leave the innocent colour alone.

We were defeated by a well organized, tactical and prepared side and we were no match for their swashbuckling runs.

If we had won it would be due to sheer luck not that we deserved to.

You would think you are open minded and modern and all that but in reality you dont know anything.

If you took time to study Advertising you would understand the effect of colours on human beings.

Companies spend time in choosing their colours because they understand the symbolism and effect they have on the human psyche.

Of course, you have to be well prepared and be good at what you do.

High powered executives when going for high level negotiations will always choose a black car and not a pink or purple car. Why?

And i live in US and if you think these folks especially their leaders are not esoteric and highly spiritual then you must be seriously jonzing.
Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Rossikk(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
otipoju:

You would think you are open minded and modern and all that but in reality you dont know anything.

If you took time to study Advertising you would understand the effect of colours on human beings.

Companies spend time in choosing their colours because they understand the symbolism and effect they have on the human psyche.

High powered executives when going for high level negotiations will always choose a black car and not a pink or purple car. Why?

And i live in US and if you think these folks especially their leaders are not esoteric and highly spiritual then you must be seriously jonzing.

Honestly man, I don't know why our people are so unintelligent. Their response is ''oh it's just a colour''.

Their brains simply cannot see beyond that. Incredible.
Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by Khaleell001(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
otipoju:

You are just trying to pander to whatever consolation you are hanging on to.
And I will repeat,colour had nothing to with this.
Football is more of the mind(intelligence) and how prepared you are physically.
Using that false equivalence and the American whatever psychoanalytical hot air you are trying to base your support on is very very lame and used.

We lost to a better side.

Colors don't play match like I said people do.

And again,living in America and whatever lifestyle you are trying to draw comparison with does not hold any water.

Football is not an executive job you come prepared.
Lest I forget, you don't draw inference from. tow different job descriptions.
Football that is an outdoor activity that involves strength, intelligence and vigour can not be compared to an office job that has more to do with intelligence and less use of the limbs.

You can only convinced me with proof of a peer-reviewed scientific research that shows certain colors have certain effects on football players then and there I can take you seriously.
But these hot air won't sell.
Re: God Punish Whoever Approved That Dark Green Jersey by otipoju(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

You are just trying to pander to whatever consolation you are hanging on to.
And I will repeat,colour had nothing to with this.
Football is more of the mind(intelligence) and how prepared you are physically.
Using that false equivalence and the American whatever psychoanalytical hot air you are trying to base your support on is very very lame and used.

We lost to a better side.

Colors don't play match like I said people do.

And again,living in America and whatever lifestyle you are trying to draw comparison with does not hold any water.

Football is not an executive job you come prepared.
Lest I forget, you don't draw inference from. tow different job descriptions.
Football that is an outdoor activity that involves strength, intelligence and vigour can not be compared to an office job that has more to do with intelligence and less use of the limbs.

You can only convinced me with proof of a peer-reviewed scientific research that shows certain colors have certain effects on football players then and there I can take you seriously.
But these hot air won't sell.

You can wake a man that is sleeping, you cant wake one that is pretending to be sleeping.

A simple google search of Color Psychology might open your eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Balon D’or / Players We Taught They Would Flop But Didn't Flop In Epl / Nigerian Coaches Vs Foreign Technical Advisers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.