Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... (553 Views)

How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by Andhominem: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Time and again, there have been kidnappings and attacks on our highways. Those who were lucky to escape have testified that the bandits were Fulani.

Olu Falae and Iyabo Anisulowo were kidnapped by Fulanis. So have been many prominent Yorubas.

So why is difficult to finger Fulani Herdsmen in this scenario seeing that the circumstances are similar to what have obtained on that route for some time now

Now, Funke's death is a call to justice for all the 'nobodies' that have been killed by Fulani herdsmen on that route. It is not about Funke alone. It's a wake up call.

I have called people living in that axis and they have confirmed that Fulani herdsmen are a menace. They have always been though. They just got worse and brazen.

Hence, I insist that any Yoruba excusing Fulani herdsmen at this time is a bastard! angry

Thank God, we crashed out of AFCON. Had we won, we may have quickly forgotten this case.

#JusticeforFunkeOlakunrin

#NotoFulaniHerdsmeninYorubaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by Justiceleague1: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Andhominem:
Time and again, there have been kidnappings and attacks on our highways. Those who were lucky to escape have testified that the bandits were Fulani.

Olu Falae and Iyabo Anisulowo were kidnapped by Fulanis. So have been many prominent Yorubas.

So why is difficult to finger Fulani Herdsmen in this scenario seeing that the circumstances are similar to what have obtained on that route for some time now

Now, Funke's death is a call to justice for all the 'nobodies' that have been killed by Fulani herdsmen on that route. It is not about Funke alone. It's a wake up call.

I have called people living in that axis and they have confirmed that Fulani herdsmen are a menace. They have always been though. They just got worse and brazen.

Hence, I insist that any Yoruba excusing Fulani herdsmen at this time is a bastard! angry

Thank God, we crashed out of AFCON. Had we won, we may have quickly forgotten this case.

Shattap and bow down for your Gambari emir

It's too late to shed tears. When you sow the wind and reap the whirlwind, who do you blame?

Continue with your P..ggidits analysis until you are all wiped out by the real enemy.

Igbo this Igbo that

Mental

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by Genius100: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Andhominem:

So because the people that committed the crimes are Fulani, they must be herdsmen?

When Igbos commit crime, do we say the perpetrators are traders?

When Yorubas commit crime, do we say the perpetrators are conductors?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by Justiceleague1: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Genius100:

So because the people that committed the crimes are Fulani, they must be herdsmen?

CONDUCTORS!!!!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by StillX10(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Genius100:

So Afonjas are conductors? Lolzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by Criticaltemp: 1:47am On Jul 15, 2019
I am a leaving witness to dis facts any day any time
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by Myhusband(m): 3:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Genius100:

you've a low IQ to comprehend simple sentence, if you're abokki I'll understand, would be more disappointed if you're Igbo

so if Igbo that are pushing drugs are caught, Yoruba or ijaw should be name?

if a tribe is constituting nuisance and their kinsmen can't caution them or find a last solution to curtail their stupidity, I see no why they shouldn't relate it to their tribe. these Fulani were rather issuing ultimatum and threatening other tribes, isn't that enough boost to encouraged their kinsmen inhumane acts?

well said andhominem.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by MetaPhysical: 4:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Genius100:

Yes! They are fulani herdsmen. Now what?
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... by Andhominem: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Myhusband:

you've a low IQ to comprehend simple sentence, if you're abokki I'll understand, would be more disappointed if you're Igbo

so if Igbo that are pushing drugs are caught, Yoruba or ijaw should be name?

if a tribe is constituting nuisance and their kinsmen can't caution them or find a last solution to curtail their stupidity, I see no why they shouldn't relate it to their tribe. these Fulani were rather issuing ultimatum and threatening other tribes, isn't that enough boost to encouraged their kinsmen inhumane acts?

well said andhominem.

Thank you my brother.

I don't know why some bastards are hell bent on exonerating Fulanis - herdsmen or not - when we have overwhelming evidence they have been the ones perpetuating this pattern of crime over the years.

Pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

Unqualified channells reporter Killed During Shiit Police Clash Was Without PPE / Nigerians Blast Nigeria Police After They Call Out Nigeria Army On Social Media / I Wonder What Goes On In Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.