Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun (356 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun by AcuraZDX: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Some leaders of the Christian Association of Nigeria FCT and North Central on Sunday, visited COZA Church in Abuja, over a rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Timi Dakolo's wife.

However, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo was seen seated with the congregation, looking all disturbed.

Recall that, singer Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola, in a interview with YNaija weeks ago, accused the clergyman and COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her multiple times.

According to Busola, she was a virgin when the pastor allegedly raped her at 17. She stated that she's raped inside her mother's living room.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/rape-allegations-can-leaders-storm-coza-pledge-support-for-pastor-biodun/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun by AcuraZDX: 12:00am On Jul 15, 2019
cry

Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun by ahnie: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2019
U dunt meanit shocked?

Pelvic hunters roll with their likes.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun by donaldking10: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2019
very nice development, i support this.
i can't even open my mouth to tell my friends that my girlfriend cheated on me, let-alone telling d world my wife got fvcked.
Timi is really shameless.
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun by saheedbadmus(m): 4:57am On Jul 15, 2019
what i know is thats there is always 3sides to a story, dakolos story----biodun's story and the truth..someday the truth shall come out if God wnts it to..but i rather not support anyone cos we are all human and we can do and undo anything is possible..inside life (NINU AIYE) no body holy pass
Re: Rape Allegations: CAN Leaders Storm COZA, Pledge Support For Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2019
I know that God would not let the wicked rest until he repents from his acts of wickedness.

Man can be deceived but not God, and I know that God has taken over this matter, so there is nothing any man can do to stop the Truth from prevailing.

(1) (Reply)

... / Some Days You Just Have To Create Your Own Sunshine. / Gbile Akanni On Revival Move In These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.