Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland (1332 Views)

Most Popular Guy & Girl on the Romance Section / I Am The Most Popular Guy In Nairaland: No Doubt About That / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by centD(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2010
CentD is now the most popular guy on nairaland because almost everybody on nairaland romance:
1. has viewed his profile
2. knows his name
3. knows his face
e.t.c
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by SAGoddess: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2010
I am interested in your age only. . . . . . I know it's not a sign of maturity but it would help me understand you better. . . .not that I am trying to but this self-promo shyt is getting out of hand and immature, *just saying*
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by InkedNerd(f): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2010
centD:

CentD is now the most popular guy on nairaland because almost everybody on nairaland romance:
2. knows his name
3. knows his face
e.t.c

lol lol lol hmmm, nice way to market yourself eh?
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by babyme1(f): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2010
I'm happy for you cheesy cheesy

But you are beginning to sound like an attention seeking child grin grin

No offence tongue
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by SAGoddess: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2010
He is attention-whoring.  Is school out somewhere?   cool
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by denony(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2010
for your mind na abi?
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2010
centD:

2. knows his name
3. knows his face
e.t.c
Thats great so what prize did you win? Do not tell me a million dollars cos then I myself have to jump on the attention seeking bungalow.
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by InkedNerd(f): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2010
baby.me:

I'm happy for you cheesy cheesy

But you are beginning to sound like an attention seeking child grin grin

No offence tongue

Hehehe lol

@OP: Please prepare for some verbal attacks on this page. Chai, I can only imagine the comments to come.
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by 190: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2010
CENTD grin grin

Why are you bent on embarrassing your self like this~ (No offience)

Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by googles: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2010
This one is not normal o. . . this is a clear case of narcissism.

you better get help before you start walking the streets n[i]a[/i]ked just because you think you have a sexy body
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by Woke4all(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2010
I guess ur next post will be cent d is best attention seeker on Nairaland.
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2010
yaba left suppose dey naira land o0 diz guy is g0in bey0und physco or mayb it joblessness 9ja don furstrate person here o.watsup wif u grow up dude u not even fit to model pure water not to talk of finest in nl wo dash u.
Re: Centd Is Now The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland by Woke4all(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2010
Badb0y4lyf:

yaba left suppose dey naira land o0 diz guy is g0in bey0und physco or mayb it joblessness 9ja don furstrate person here o.watsup wif u grow up dude u not even fit to model pure water not to talk of finest in nl wo dash u.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / London Violence - Where Is 190, Sagamite, Mobo999 - Are You Guys Ok? / Pictures Of Flooded East West Rd (mbiama-ahoada Axis))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.