Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Online Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Online Dating (642 Views)

I Need A Lady For ONLINE Dating Nothing Physical / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating by Nobody: 9:00am On May 11, 2007
hello niralanders,
please tell me do belief online dating.
because i don't.
Re: Online Dating by cuteass1(f): 5:23pm On May 11, 2007
I'm not for the idea, but i can't give deaf eyes to the number that have been imaginally blessed through it, and they might be few but they exist wink

So yes i do believe in it to a point, for the sake of the lucky ones cheesy
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

I'm not for the idea,
i guess u to don't believe on it and aslo

i guess u believe in it to some extend.
but there is a saying that says, na one beans they spoil soup abi u now here ram.
Re: Online Dating by Adetife: 6:26pm On May 11, 2007
I do but only as long as there is a potential to meeting eachother face to face in the near future.
I just see it as another mode of communication and interaction - but to date u need to see eachother as pics are not certainty!
Re: Online Dating by cuteass1(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2007
Adetife:

I do but only as long as there is a potential to meeting eachother face to face in the near future.
I just see it as another mode of communication and interaction - but to date u need to see eachother as pics are not certainty!

Yea something like that . . physical meeting has to take place at some point sooner than later wink
Re: Online Dating by Adetife: 7:42pm On May 11, 2007
cute-ass:

Yea something like that . . physical meeting has to take place at some point sooner than later wink

I personally just can't comprehend those that only talk via keyboard and start claiming love and engagement/marriage without ever meeting said person undecided
Re: Online Dating by kuye1: 7:52pm On May 11, 2007
Online dating is good but only for those who have the time.
Re: Online Dating by BBoy3(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2007
Adetife:

I 2nd that statement!!
Re: Online Dating by Abike2k6(f): 9:19am On May 12, 2007
Aand I 2nd this one:

Adetife:

I personally just can't comprehend those that only talk via keyboard and start claiming love and engagement/marriage without ever meeting said person undecided
Re: Online Dating by nimath(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2007
It all depends on faith and beleive, nothing is impossible in this world,exchanging profile thru net could bring about many unexpected feelings.Beleive it and have it.
Re: Online Dating by iice(f): 6:28pm On May 12, 2007
It has worked for some, failed for others. Personally not my scene. But hey whatever blows the your hair back.
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 10:36am On May 15, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Adetife:

oboy so u mean say even your feriends that u use to chat with them throgh messanger.
na wawoooooo.
Re: Online Dating by diplomaticnegro: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2009
since i can't physically stand with a girl and be talking to her (what am i supposed to be telling her by the way) but i play my wing very well during midnit calls and y!messenger, we can just pretend we are in love cos i can't risk seeing you. @poster yea i believe in online dating

(1) (Reply)

Seriuos Girl Needed / I Need A Girl Who About 17-20years Old Who Live I Lagos Surulere Would Be Prefar / Cbn Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.