Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

It Doesn’t Matter If You Don’t Smoke Or Drink, You Will Still Die And Go To Hell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Doesn’t Matter If You Don’t Smoke Or Drink, You Will Still Die And Go To Hell (179 Views)

“even If You Don’t Smoke Or Drink, You Will Still Die And Go To Hell” – Regina D / It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels / I Don’t Smoke Or Do Drugs” – Singer 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Doesn’t Matter If You Don’t Smoke Or Drink, You Will Still Die And Go To Hell by dheysire(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Top Nollywood controversial actress Regina Daniels has come for those criticizing her for smoking weed and also for drinking.

She updates her insta story recently that it doesn’t matter if you dont drink and smoke or do drugs, you still gonna die and go to hell. Regina Daniel is shaking tables online recently.

See The Post Below;

@ https://desirebaze.com.ng/2019/07/15/it-doesnt-matter-if-you-dont-smoke-or-drink-you-will-still-die-and-go-to-hell-regina-daniels/

(1) (Reply)

. / Uganda Pop Star Bobi Wine Challenges President Museveni To A Free And Fair Elect / You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.