Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) (53271 Views)

Burglars Steal Solid Gold Toilet Worth £1milion In A Raid On Blenheim Palace / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) / Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by imam07: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
GistConnect:
A yet to be identified man has lost his life after a stray bullet allegedly fired by SARS officers hit him at Ajisegiri street in the Palmgroove area of Lagos state this morning Monday July 15th.

According to eyewitnesses, the man who sweeps the street, was busy with his job when the SARS officers engaged some Cannibis smokers in a hot chase and fired gunshots at the Cannibis smokers. Sadly, the bullet hit the deceased who died instantly.

The SARS officers fled the scene immediately the incident happened.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/stray-bullet-allegedly-fired-by-sars-officers-kill-street-cleaner-in-lagos
is this incidence not worst than rape? Yes or no. Where are the foolish protesters
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Olowokere(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Josnac:
This is their mode of operation:
1: They wake up, get ready for work, meet and decide which areas of the city to raid, go for the raid and arrest as many people as possible, threaten them with death/jail on lumped up charges, extort them and release them.

2: They share their "gains" for the raid go somewhere to cool off and go home.

3: They repeat steps 1 and 2 from January to December, while kidnappers, armed robbers and armed fulani herdsmen are having a field day.

And they go Scot free with this allegation and still threaten whoever voice out against them

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
So, how hard can it be to actually train these imbeciles donning law enforcement uniforms?... In developed countries, you don't even open fire anyhow in a populated neighborhood.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
I think same thing happened in Ibadan last week.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Patoski7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=kingkuntaval post=80288482]Where are Nigerian celebs when you need them?[/they are watching big brother peper dem gang.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by rio8484(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Being a Nigerian is a curse[color=#770077][/color]
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Torinoaudrey: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
List of Killers in Nigeria, Boko,..... Fulani........., Shiites,.....sars,......... police,........oya name Ur own
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by DedeNkem: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
SARS or SORES or whatever you call them, are murderous criminals!
How is Cannibis smoking a death sentence crime? Who gave these criminals the right to murder people indicriminately?
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by smileyoo: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
lawless jungle zone, where nothing happens, for the killings of the innocents.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by merits(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
God if if it's our sins that causes all this menaced in our society,please show mercy on us abeg.
SARS why?
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfun: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
If not for the broom and parker evidence , they would have say he his an herdsmen or kingpin kidnapper. I fear 9ja.Thats why Algeria beat us comot for Cairo.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by OBIPLUS(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Just like that. Why fire at the first place. Its high time government look inwards to find lasting solution to most challenging issues bedeviling us. This canabis should be legalised as what is obtainable in civilizated countries to allow security operative face the main thing fighting robbery, cultists, ritualists, .
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
May GOD and DEVIL punish every family member of the policeman that carried out such...
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by naijajobx: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sad
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nigerians living in Nigeria are endangered species embarassed
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by wabbyland(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
oh my God!!! this guy stays in shobayo street in ilupeju. I do see him any time I go to my in-laws. SARS officers again?
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by nichol17: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
God please reward them according to their hand work, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by wabbyland(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
GistConnect:
A yet to be identified man has lost his life after a stray bullet allegedly fired by SARS officers hit him at Ajisegiri street in the Palmgroove area of Lagos state this morning Monday July 15th.

According to eyewitnesses, the man who sweeps the street, was busy with his job when the SARS officers engaged some Cannibis smokers in a hot chase and fired gunshots at the Cannibis smokers. Sadly, the bullet hit the deceased who died instantly.

The SARS officers fled the scene immediately the incident happened.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/stray-bullet-allegedly-fired-by-sars-officers-kill-street-cleaner-in-lagos
I do see this man stay with someone probably his relative at shobayo street in ilupeju. he's known to always clean and clear gutters. he's an Igbo man but somewhat physically challenged
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
BabaIbo:
Same thing happened in ibeju bus stop in Ibeju lekki some minutes ago.
There is a report that a motorcycle operator popularly known as Okada was shot and killed by Sars operatives who came for a raid due to the increasing cult activities in the area.

u are very current I'm close to that ibeju now and i heard d story. killing in dt ibeju is becoming everyday thing now. God will help us

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by LIVEBYTRUTH: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Where are Nigerian celebs when you need them?

They are in Kogi state attending a senator's late mother burial, bunch of lazy, unproductive , parasites in Nollyfools movie industry, quote me and be like the innocent street cleaner

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Untainted007: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Na wa oooooo, I know this guy vey well, he has swept my former compound before in Ilupeju until he was stopped by my previous landlord cos he did sweep it well then, he stayed at Shobayo street off Shyllon street until his death. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
God should save me and my entire household I.Jesus.N . .....
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Where are Nigerian celebs when you need them?

so you put your life in celebs, mumu.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by patonyx1: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
So typical..

They raided two random boys at Ikotun, Arida just because they look or dress like "yahoo boys".
The effort and confidence they use in corking the riffles with make one thing they're about to combat Kidnappers or Boko Haram.

Josnac:
This is their mode of operation:
1: They wake up, get ready for work, meet and decide which areas of the city to raid, go for the raid and arrest as many people as possible, threaten them with death/jail on lumped up charges, extort them and release them.

2: They share their "gains" for the raid go somewhere to cool off and go home.

3: They repeat steps 1 and 2 from January to December, while kidnappers, armed robbers and armed fulani herdsmen are having a field day.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by emperorzz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Only when they kill a Nigerian leader's child/relative, only then will the government do something about this SARS situation. For now, y'all broke asses can be dying...*spits
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by BabaIbo: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kaycee9242:

u are very current I'm close to that ibeju now and i heard d story. killing in dt ibeju is becoming everyday thing now. God will help us

Yes, the thing is getting out of hand
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Shaggap: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
waiting for igp to say he was hiding pistols inside dustbins

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by folaloof: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rip brother..

9ja is a Shit Hole

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by eluquenson(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Death too cheap in Nigeria
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Fash20: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nigeria gs now the wild wild west
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by davillian(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ak47 should be handled by only the armed forces.
The Nigerian police should use Berretta.
They should be a special unit in the police that would be trained by the military to use special weapons.
And this special unit should only come out when they are called upon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.